Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:05:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

$1M is being offered for capture of Bigfoot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: $1M is being offered for capture of Bigfoot  (Read 114 times)
Treppanierolumenarch

« on: April 10, 2017, 12:15:01 am »

$1M is being offered for capture of Bigfoot
Posted on Sunday, 9 April, 2017

Thousands of people believe they have sighted Bigfoot. Image Credit: Roger Patterson / Bob Gimlin
The substantial cash prize has already prompted quite a buzz in Ohio where a new photograph has emerged.
Bigfoot Project Investments, Inc. is offering the chance to win a $1 million 'Bigfoot Bounty' in exchange for "information leading to the capture or delivery of a bona fide Bigfoot."

The controversial challenge runs from April 2nd until December 25th.

So lucrative is the sum of money on offer in fact that the team behind the challenge have already found themselves being called out to Ohio to investigate a reported Bigfoot sighting in Girard.

The witness was Youngstown resident Xavier King who claimed he had been driving home recently when he caught sight of a strange creature.

"I had seen something, I don't know what it was, I had seen something, that's all I know. I got out and took a picture," he said.

Sadly though, due to the fact that it has been submitted as part of the $1M challenge, the photograph has not been released to the public and probably won't be until the end of the year.

Whether anyone will have been able to claim the prize by then remains to be seen.

http://www.inquisitr.com/4128937/bigfoot-in-ohio/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: