Atlantis Online
December 03, 2020, 02:19:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Unexplained Flashes of Light - Indoors?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unexplained Flashes of Light - Indoors?  (Read 8 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: April 09, 2017, 06:52:00 pm »

Unexplained Flashes of Light - Indoors?

Hi there!

I was in the process of trying to figure out what my husband an I experienced over the weekend when... maybe someone can help me with this.

My husband and I stayed in a mid-sized hotel in a small(ish) California town this past Friday and Saturday night. On Friday, I woke up several times and noticed several flashes of light coming from.. I'm not really sure where? The flashes were happening in the center of the room near the closet. They were inconsistent - some brighter and bigger and some less bright and smaller. There was no rhythm, they seemed random. It was similar the the flash of a camera.

I was also unable to sleep well that night and awoke to what felt like someone pushing or walking on the end of the bed by my feet. We have a small dog and at first I (in my sleepy stupor) thought it was him. Then I remembered that he wasn't with us. I figured it must have been my husband moving around but now that I really think about it, that doesn't make much sense either.

On Saturday night, I woke up to the flashes again. I woke my husband to ask what they were and he said it was just the fire alarm. Again, they were inconsistent and I had a really tough time sleeping. I felt really anxious.

The next morning, I looked around for a fire alarm and found it, but the only flashing light would have come from a very small green bulb. When I asked my husband, he realized that we weren't talking about the same thing...

He then told me that he'd seen the camera life flashes both nights as well! We looked all over the room and couldn't find an explanation. The windows were closed both nights with the blackout shades completely drawn.

I'm not much of a paranormal believer (but I'm open to it too). Did we have a visitor??

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: