Atlantis Online
March 19, 2024, 06:17:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Writing on wall

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Writing on wall  (Read 402 times)
Cutler

« on: April 09, 2017, 05:32:56 pm »

Writing on wall

I recently noticed on the wall in my daughters room writing that had not previously been there. My daughter is away at college but I frequently have been in her room so this has to have shown up fairly recently. The only other people in the house are my wife and son and both deny writing on the wall and I believe them as they wouldn't lie about something like that and it would be out of character for them to do that. No one else has been over recently and no one has access to the house when we are out. I'm really stumped about this as we have lived in the house for 16 years and the only other thing that has happened unexplained like this was about 4 or 5 years ago. My daughter when she was a young teenager said that she walked into her room and all the drawers on the dresser were wide open and her closet doors were also wide open. At the time I just brushed it off and didn't really think about it.

The other odd thing is that the writing is done with some kind of ash. It was not pencil for sure because it brushes off very easily with no residue. The red X on the top right of the pic looks to be done with pen as it doesn't smear or wipe off very easily. The disconcerting thing about all this is the word that is written. I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to this stuff but this one has me a little freaked out. Any advice? My wife wants me to google something called smudging.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Cutler

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 05:33:39 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: