Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:18:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

In Memory of My Dog Nikki

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In Memory of My Dog Nikki  (Read 1544 times)
Victoria Liss
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2017, 01:21:32 am »

Nikki, what a good little dog you were, you were the best behaved and the kindest of the bunch.

What an adorable little pekingese!
So sad that she's gone.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2017, 08:38:19 pm »

What a precious little doggy!
Report Spam   Logged
Red7Planet
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2017, 12:36:57 am »

So sorry for the loss of little Nikki.
Report Spam   Logged
Davita
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2017, 10:15:25 am »

So sorry on this great loss
Report Spam   Logged

Shara
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2017, 09:49:18 pm »

Poor little Nikki.
Report Spam   Logged
Shara
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2017, 09:50:49 pm »

God always takes the good ones early.
Report Spam   Logged
She-ra, Princess of Power

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2017, 10:16:57 am »

Poor little doggy
Report Spam   Logged

Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2017, 06:57:46 pm »

So sorry about the sweet little Nikki.
Report Spam   Logged
Crista Rodenkirk
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2017, 10:17:54 am »

Prayers for the adorable little Nikki.
Report Spam   Logged
Christiana Hanaman
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2017, 11:39:55 pm »

What a poor beautiful little girl.
Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2017, 07:18:38 pm »

Horrible thing to happen around Easter. What a beautiful little dog.
Report Spam   Logged
Elements of the Eternal Soul
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2017, 10:00:20 pm »

So sorry about the little one. If its any consolation, we do see our pets in the afterlife:

Pets in the Afterlife

Posted by Roberta Grimes • February 25, 2015 • 131 Comments
Afterlife Research, Ask the Author, Death

If there is one question I am asked more frequently than any other it is whether our Woman with Dogs and Catcompanion animals are waiting for us in the afterlife levels. Some people lead with a personal challenge: “If my dogs can’t be there, I’m not going!” I understand how they feel. A heaven without our animal friends would not be a heaven at all, so I’m delighted to report to you that every animal we ever have loved awaits us in a beautiful eternal reality where love never ends.

There are many things about the afterlife that we can say are more than likely, based upon nearly two hundred years of abundant and consistent afterlife evidence. This is one thing, though, of which there is no doubt.

Animals are of a fundamentally different spiritual nature than human beings. I have seen messages from channeled entities saying that animals are of a “purer” nature, but I’m not even sure what that means; I know only that animals have spiritual identities, and those identities are unique to each kind of animal. When creatures die in the wild, or when domestic animals die without a close human bond, they return to what is sometimes called a “group soul” that is specific to their species. However, when any kind of non-human creature develops a love-bond with a person, that animal develops a separate identity. It enters our afterlife levels as a young and healthy version of itself, and there it awaits the joyous day when it can again lick our face or perch upon our finger or jump up, purring, into our arms.

You can immediately see a problem. People who enjoy their animal companions will love many cats or dogs or birds in their lifetimes, and the evidence suggests that all of them are going to be waiting for their human friends. There are early-twentieth-century communications where someone who has been in the Summerland for awhile complains about the mob of dogs and cats that greeted a new arrival, and nothing would do but that she first must pat every one of them before human loved ones could get near enough to hug her.

It isn’t only beloved dogs and cats and parakeets that await us, but farm and circus animals that have been loved by a human being likewise develop independent minds sufficient for them to be waiting in the Summerland. I have just had a wonderful reading with a psychic medium, my first in more than a decade, and my relatives and guides chose to assemble on my grandparents’ dairy farm. The medium kept remarking about how beautiful the farm was, and how abundant were the dairy cows, each one of which must in life have been a special pet of my grandfather’s.

Sometimes our animals will be among the deathbed visitors who help us transition. Reports of dogs at deathbeds are common. One early-twentieth-century hermit who had trusted no human being in life reportedly was met at his deathbed by a big white horse he must at some point have loved.

Our animals often give us post-death signs and communications. A familiar bark or meow, a rub against a leg, or a cold nose against an arm: these are frequent littleBoy with Horse signs. Animals that had slept on our beds will sometimes continue to do that, so we might be reading or watching TV and we will distinctly feel the animal jump up onto the bed and then see and feel the little paw-indentations as the animal walks to its sleeping place, where we will see and feel the greater indentation as the animal curls to sleep beside our feet. Full-blown visions of animals are rare, but they can happen, too.

My most extraordinary animal communication was a visitation dream from my horse. There was Beau in harness in front of me, pulling the cart in which he and I had enjoyed exploring the dirt roads near our home. He was trotting along happily, and I was in rapture. The only problem with driving a horse is the bugs in your teeth because you can’t stop grinning. Then we had, one after another, three encounters with diesel eighteen-wheelers that had no business on wilderness roads. Each time, as the truck bore down on us, I steered Beau into the roadside bushes and fast jumped out of the cart to hug his head against my chest so he wouldn’t bolt as the truck roared past us. As the third truck – perhaps his death – was approaching, I woke up.

That had been a communication dream, but what had it meant? In Child with Birdminutes, I knew. We had moved twice during his lifetime, and Beau was thanking me that he had been kept safe during both of the moves of his life and gently cared for until he died. After that dream, I have decided that I won’t ride or drive a horse again until my friend and I are reunited and I can have bugs in my teeth forevermore.

The fact that simply being loved by a person can give an animal an independent existence is one more indication of two things that the afterlife evidence consistently tells us. Our minds are integral parts of the eternal and infinitely creative Mind that brings forth the universe. And of every power that exists, by far the greatest power is love.

http://robertagrimes.com/afterlife-research/pets-in-the-afterlife
Report Spam   Logged
Elements of the Eternal Soul
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2017, 10:04:47 pm »

The pets who get in touch with their owners long after they've gone to the big field in the sky

By Lauren Paxman
Updated: 10:41 EDT, 29 September 2011

View comments

We all develop close bonds with our pets over years of feeding, petting and growing up together.

But some bonds seem to be so strong, they carry on into the afterlife.

In Kim Sheridan's book, Animals And The Afterlife, she recounts tales of families who were visited by their pets long after they had passed away...
ANIMAL SPIRIT SPOTTING
Animal lover: Kim Sheridan spoke to dozens of communicators to gather stories for her book Animals And The Afterlife

Animal lover: Kim Sheridan spoke to dozens of 'communicators' to gather stories for her book Animals And The Afterlife

George Stone was an animal spirituality sceptic until he saw the ghost of a dog jumping through walls.

He told Sheridan: 'I was once walking down an unlit road at night when I saw a big white dog come across the road. It was jumping as it moved – but in slow motion – and just went through the fence on the other side and on up through a field.

'I watched as it ran, still in slow motion, until I lost sight of it. So yes, I believe animals have spirits as we do.

'I think that every living thing has an afterlife.'
THE LIFESAVING CAT

American nursery teacher Debra Tadman's oldest cat, Wiggie, had just died when she first called animal communicator Sharon Callaghan.

'Wiggie and I had a very close relationship and I felt as if I had lost a child. He had seen me through a marriage, divorce, other relationships, three house moves and other life experiences.'

Sharon told Debra Wiggie was concerned about her apartment, because it was a 'toxic place'.

'About a year later I decided to paint the inside of my apartment,' Debra said. 'It was then I found out that the texture contained asbestos. I had to have the entire ceiling removed.'

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous
    Next

Is it a bird? Is it a hamster? Meet the sugar gliders flying around a suburban living room
    How did a Sei whale get beached in the middle of a field in East Yorkshire?

Share this article

'When the wood wall panelling that had been exposed to the asbestos was taken down there was mould all over the walls. Then when parts of the wall were removed it was discovered that the aluminium wiring needed to be replaced.

Debra is forever grateful to Wiggie. She said: 'To this day I can’t believe how accurate and true that reading was. There is no way that Sharon could have known this.

'I didn’t even know myself until I started to have some painting done.'
Pet crazy: Kim with her dog, Beau

Pet crazy: Kim playing around with her dog, Beau
THE LOYAL FRIEND

Narelle Box, a jeweller in Australia, had also recently had to say goodbye to her 'feline soulmate' of 15 years, Browby, when she went to a spiritual healer to help her grieve.

'The medium did not know that I’d had a cat who had died. When I rang to book the appointment I spoke to her husband. He just gave me an appointment date, a time and the address. He didn’t ask for any details.

'When I arrived on the day of the appointment the medium opened the door and the first thing she said as I walked across the threshold was, "Oh look, there’s a black cat at your feet."

'Those were the first words she said to me and that was the first time we had spoken.

'I looked down and saw nothing... I was speechless but it’s great to know that they are still looking after us and keeping us company.'
LIMITED VISIBILITY

Some people are more open to spirits than others. Often some family members can see a pet who has passed on, while others cannot.

Robert and Kathy Simmons' dog, Hobbes, passed away while their son was at university.

When he returned home and was told his pet had died, Moe replied: 'That’s impossible. He was just here and I patted him.'
Strong bond: Some bonds between humans and pets are so strong they carry on into the afterlife

Strong bond: Some bonds between humans and pets are so strong they carry on into the afterlife
A PHYSICAL PRESENCE

Others can feel their pets but cannot see them.

Animal communicator Gail De Sciose told Sheridan: 'People have told me they have actually felt the physical presence of their animals after they have died.

'There was one woman who told me that at times she could feel her cat sitting on her lap purring, even though the cat had passed away.'
THE ANIMAL WHO WAS LEFT BEHIND

Gail De Sciose had another client who had moved into a house where she started seeing a spirit cat.

She said: 'Her own animals saw that spirit animal too and everybody was comfortable with it because the cat had a very nice energy.

'We later found out that this cat had lived in that house 30 years before and that the cat’s owner had also since died.'
KEEPING UP THE ROUTINE
Read more: Animals And The Afterlife contains dozens more tales about spiritual appearances

Read more: Animals And The Afterlife contains dozens more tales about spiritual appearances

Barbara Meyers, a qualified grief therapist and animal behavourist told Sheridan her favourite tale about a pet's spirit sticking to the routine it had followed throughout its life.

'For a number of years I had treatment from a chiropractor, Meyers recalled. 'At that time one of the canine members of my family was a white toy poodle called Skila who accompanied me everywhere.

'Whenever we went to the chiropractor, Skila would run down the hallway outside the treatment room then run back and jump into the chiropractor’s arms. He always knew when we’d arrived because he would hear her coming down the hall.

'About six months after Skila died I had a very agitated phone call from the chiropractor who told me he had been in his office working at his desk when he heard something in the hallway. When he looked out of his office door he saw Skila walking down the hall as she had done so many times before.

'It was not a feeling or an image or some kind of shadowy sensation. It was what is known as a solid visitation. He was stunned. He had called not so much to tell me that Skila had visited him but that he thought he was having a breakdown.

'You see I had known him for years and we had talked about many things but he believed all this "stuff", as he would call it, was simply the product of a grief-stricken mind. That day everything changed for him.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2043261/Animals-afterlife-The-dead-pets-touch-owners.html
Report Spam   Logged
Terran Kess
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2017, 11:46:16 pm »

A beautiful dog, the little one, and I'm sure a beautiful soul, too.
Report Spam   Logged
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2017, 07:23:25 pm »

My dog died of cancer, too, what an awful disease to die from.
Nikki, what a cute little doggy you were.
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: