Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 09:26:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Unusual experiences since boyfriend passed

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unusual experiences since boyfriend passed  (Read 65 times)
Danielle Marshall
Superhero Member

« on: March 19, 2017, 01:00:13 am »

My boyfriend passed away recently in the last six weeks. We didnt live together. We're together year and half.I am still unsure as to what exactly what the cause was.
Two weeks after it happened and I found out I experienced something I've never before even when my grandma passed years back. I was in bed at night I felt as though I was half asleep half awake. I felt and heard this type of force of someone something coming towards me down the corridor. I then felt this force all around me I then thought and felt it was my boyfriend. I then heard these muffled voices. I sat up suddenly for a bit then I went out into the corridor and something made me stand still I then saw to my left this big bright white light then the voices started up again. I went to my mums room as I did feel quite scared I then cried and my body was physically shaking. I could honestly say I felt like something was happening to me at that moment. The next day the house alarm went off while in the house.
A few other experiences are I held a service for my boyfriend last week and let a balloon go up in the sky. The same day that night I cried for a long time like I never cried before. The house alarm started to go off and wouldn't stop. Something made me want to check the candles my boyfriend bought for us something told me they were out. And they were. I think actually they were on a timer! But I Felt The Alarm Went Off The Same Time The Candles Did.
The alarm hasn't got off since. And has never gone off whilst in the house since before he had passed.
Over the weekend I was sitting watching TV I think the light was on. To my left I saw a silver sparkle in the air I looked at it then after few seconds disappeared.
The next night I was looking up at the star and two white circles appeared then the slowly dropped down directly together.
The night after this I was in bed at night woke up to see the ceiling covered in silver sparkles and shapes. The way I could describe this would be one of those kids toys you look through and see lots of different sparkling shapes. It felt magical.
I've never known what to believe in but after all these experiences I honestly feel something maybe happening to me. I hope it's him
I will be happy to hear of anyones comments on this.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Danielle Marshall
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 01:02:32 am »

The other night I got up in night went to bathroom (bathrooms in the room) when I was In there with door open I felt this strange feeling like there was a presence with me. I got back into bed minute or so later I was looking up at the light through the door window of the bedroom and the light flickered then the house alarm went off. At this time I felt like 'I knew' only way to describe it. I did a memorial for my boyfriend last month and afterwards that night the house alarm went off. 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: