Atlantis Online
April 15, 2024, 11:03:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Young girl's selfie is photobombed by 'ghost'

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Young girl's selfie is photobombed by 'ghost'  (Read 373 times)
Ufochick

« on: March 04, 2017, 11:04:56 pm »

Young girl's selfie is photobombed by 'ghost'
Posted on Thursday, 2 March, 2017 |

A 13-year-old girl has managed to capture a photograph of an anomalous figure on her mobile phone.
Young Haley and her brother Kolton had been on a fishing trip with their grandparents when the photograph, which she snapped while sitting in the back of their truck, was taken.

It wasn't until she started browsing through her pictures later on at home that she noticed an unidentified individual who is visible through the window in the background.

The person in the green top is her brother, but right next to him is another man wearing a dark outfit and baseball cap who none of the family members had seen there at the time.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ufochick

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 11:05:53 pm »

FB FRIENDS CHECK THIS OUT! This picture was taken by my 13 year old daughter earlier today at Paradise (the fishing place) in Tifton, Ga. Notice my son Kolton in the background and then notice the gentleman standing to his right!!! Ya'll this gentleman was NOT with them today and there was no one else at these back ponds where they were fishing! The only people there today were Haley, Kolton, and their grandparents Dennis and Vera Baldree. Haley was going back through her pictures and saw this and needless to say freaked out and called me lol! I personally think it's pretty cool because today is Kolton's birthday and he caught the biggest fish he's ever caught! It looks like the man is happy for him!
*Please feel free to share
Report Spam   Logged
Ufochick

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 11:06:50 pm »

Even more peculiar is the fact that the man seems to be at the wrong height - Kolton is bending down in the image yet the man, who is seemingly standing up, is not much taller than he is.

The bizarre photograph has since been shared several thousand times on Facebook.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: