Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:51:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Not my daughter

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not my daughter  (Read 64 times)
Fitcedric

De omnibus Dubitandum. All is to be doubted.

« on: December 05, 2016, 09:10:14 pm »

Not my daughter
Posted on 12-2-2016 | Comment icon 3 comments

By: Jenny1983 | Location: Kansas USA

My husband and I both work graveyard shifts. So, about 3-4 months ago, he was at work and I was off that night. My oldest son was spending the night at his friend's so I had my three girls and my 3-year-old home with me. My 10-year-old was sleeping in bed with me along with my 3-year-old. My 3-year-old starts crying for milk so I get up and see the time that it's a little past 3:30 am.

I walk out to the living room and see my 8-year-old on the couch with my oldest daughter sleeping with the tv still on. I walk up to the couch and my oldest daughter is sleeping on one couch laying on her side with the blanket over her face and body and all I can see is her long black wavy hair hanging off the couch. I was going to pull the covers off her face and wake her up and send her and my 8-year-old to their room but decided not to wake them. I go to the kitchen grab milk and go back to bed. That morning my oldest daughter asked me why did I leave my 8-year-old sleeping on the couch by herself? I was confused for a second and told my daughter she wasn't alone and said "you slept on the couch with your sister".

My oldest said she was never on the couch and that she was in her bedroom the whole time FaceTiming her bff until 1 am and went to bed after that. I told my daughter don't be lying to me and she swore up and down that she never came out to the couch. I told her I saw her long black hair and my daughter reminded me that she never sleeps with her hair down. She gets hot easily and ALWAYS puts her hair up in a bun...I hought about it for a split second and she is right, she never sleeps with her hair down..if that wasn't her on the couch with her sister then who was that or what was that sleeping next to my daughter?!!!
Report Spam   Logged

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Fitcedric

De omnibus Dubitandum. All is to be doubted.

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 09:10:37 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: