Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 10:28:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Curious cat

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Curious cat  (Read 62 times)
Fitcedric

De omnibus Dubitandum. All is to be doubted.

« on: December 05, 2016, 09:08:26 pm »

Curious cat
Posted on 12-2-2016

By: BettyB00 | Location: Australia

I have been seeing things since I was a kid so this isn't a suprise. My partner and I moved into the house we bought and instantly knew something was different. Little things here and there happened but on this one night I had got up to go to the toilet and sat there doing my business with my head in my hands as I was so tired.

I looked up and sitting there at the corner of the hallway near the wall were these glowing eyes the same level a cat would be. I stared at it for a bit and it just got up, turned and walked away. I thought "well you're just weird Perly" (our cat). Then suddenly realised that our cat was in with my partner on our bed with the door shut. I felt a bit rattled thinking "wow I think I was just stalked by a ghost cat."

Not knowing its intentions I finished up, took the bolt to our room accidentally slamming the door waking my partner up. He said "what is going on?" I filled him in on what happened. As I was explaining, Perly our cat was sitting at the end of the bed staring at the bottom of the door. We thought "wow that was just out there."

Tonight, two months later, I was sitting in the lounge watching tv and not paying much attention and I saw a tail go past the other side of the coffee table. I got up to see if Perly was at the front door looking out and she was in our room with my partner asleep.
Report Spam   Logged

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Fitcedric

De omnibus Dubitandum. All is to be doubted.

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 09:09:03 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: