Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 04:23:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Paranormal activity ?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paranormal activity ?  (Read 43 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: November 14, 2016, 01:47:28 am »

Paranormal activity ?
Posted on 11-4-2016

By: TrashySloth | Location: England

So.. I have a few stories.. let's start with the most recent one..

A few nights ago my mum heard knocking on her door and was asking me and my siblings who it was and none of us had done it, but I knew she wasn't just hearing things because I heard it too, also that night I saw someone or something move past my bedroom door... and then last night I heard scratching on my wall...

Around 6 months ago we moved house. Because mine and my sister's rooms are next to my brother's room we started knocking on the wall and talking to each other through the wall. A few days later we started hearing knocking on the wall and none of us was doing it. I get a weird feeling that there's a child presence here. One day I came home to find some pen scribbles on the wall.. none of us would do that because we're not naughty we're fairly well behaved.. and my brother does this thing to my mum's door handle at night when he needs her because it's not as loud as knocking as he doesn't want to wake my stepdad.. so my mum was lying in bed and it was dark but she heard the door handle moving up and down and she could slightly see it too, so she got up and opened the door to find no one there, and we were all asleep..

So.. that's hardly anything of everything that's happened and definitely the least scary.. what do you think ?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: