Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:13:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Clinton says her 'skin crawled' in debate with Trump

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton says her 'skin crawled' in debate with Trump  (Read 200 times)
the Green Goblin
Superhero Member

« on: August 23, 2017, 01:05:09 pm »

In her upcoming memoir, Hillary Clinton expresses regret and explains what she wishes she could go back and do differently during her failed 2016 campaign, according to excerpts released Wednesday.
In one of the excerpts, Clinton specifically addressed how she felt to have now-President Donald Trump standing behind her during a debate at Washington University in St. Louis.
"It was incredibly uncomfortable," she said, describing the moment. "He was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled. It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching, well, what would you do?"
The book -- which is titled "What Happened" and is rendered as a statement, not a question, on the cover -- is set to be released September 12. The excerpts were obtained by MSNBC's "Morning Joe," which aired the audio recording of Clinton reading the book herself.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

the Green Goblin
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 01:05:33 pm »

Clinton Says 'My Skin Crawled' During Debate With Trump

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-says-my-skin-crawled-during-debate-with-trump/ar-AAqA6lh?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: