Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 05:25:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

UFO expert found dead days after texting: If anything happens to me, investigate

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UFO expert found dead days after texting: If anything happens to me, investigate  (Read 228 times)
MinisterofInfo
Superhero Member

« on: October 17, 2016, 03:48:50 pm »

UFO 'expert' found dead days after texting mum: 'If anything happens to me, investigate'

Yahoo7 on October 17, 2016, 12:13 pm
Share Tweet Email

A conspiracy theorist, who was found dead in Poland, had texted his mum to say 'If anything happens to me, investigate' just days before his death.
VIDEO 'UFO' spotted in International Space Station livestream. Source ISS

Max Spiers, 39, was found dead on a couch, where he had gone to give a talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs in July, according to The Sun.

The father of two was ruled to have died of natural causes, however his mother claims there was no post-mortem examination carried out on his body in Poland.

A post-mortem was later conducted carried out by a pathologist in east Kent.
Max Spiers was found dead on a couch in Poland in July. Photo: Facebook.

Spiers had launched investigations into UFOs and government cover-ups, which is mother believes could have made him enemies who wanted him dead.

Only days before he died Spiers wrote a chilling text to Vanessa Bates, 63, which read: “Your boy’s in trouble”.

He advised if anything happened to him to investigate further.

"He was making a name for himself in the world of conspiracy theorists and had been invited to speak at a conference in Poland in July,” Ms Bates said.

“He was staying with a woman who he had not known for long and she told me how she found him dead on the sofa.

“But I think Max had been digging in some dark places and I fear that somebody wanted him dead.”

Spiers had made a career of investigating UFOs and alleged cover-ups, he had become known for probing into the lives of well-known political figures, business people and artists.
It was claimed Spiers died of natural causes, however other conspiracy theorists have questioned this. Photo: Facebook.

Conspiracy theories have long questioned whether UFO chasers who get to close to the truth are killed.

Spiers’ mother also accepted this theory.

"Max was a very fit man who was in good health and yet he apparently just died suddenly on a sofa,” she said.

She said she had been refused her requests to see paperwork on her son’s death, because she didn’t have “written permission”.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MinisterofInfo
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 03:50:07 pm »

It was claimed Spiers died of natural causes, however other conspiracy theorists have questioned this. Photo: Facebook.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: