Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:36:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Locked door

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Locked door  (Read 57 times)
Cenobite
Superhero Member

« on: October 16, 2016, 04:57:32 pm »

Locked door
Posted on 9-14-2016
By: Ipsilius | Location: Ho Chi Minh city/Vietnam

Sorry for my bad English. This is nothing interesting but it's 100% real. It was a night one year ago, 8pm September 7th 2015, I went to take a leak but the toilet was locked and the light was on. I thought that my sister (who shares the apartment with me) was going number two, so I wait 15 minutes or so.

After that, I knocked on the door but there was no answer. So I took a peek and surprisingly, the door was locked from the inside. The toilet has no window and the door has a bolt lock. The lock was a little rusty so there's no way that a door slam, no matter how hard, could lock the door. The only openings to the toilet are 2 small ventilation holes that are covered with cardboard which link to the living room, the 2 inches gap below the door and a 10 inches gap between the wall and the ceiling which separate the bathroom and the toilet.

My sister was in her room and she is a no-nonsense type, so there was zero chance that she's pulling a prank on me. There were only I and my sister in our apartment at that time and my barky dog made sure that there is no stranger in our house.

I took a stick and opened the bolt lock with little struggle. Upon entering the toilet, I waved my hands around to make sure there's no invisible freaks in there but there's nothing there. Still that was the most freaky encounter in my life so far.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: