Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 04:02:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Is this the Loch Ness monster? It actually looks like it might be

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the Loch Ness monster? It actually looks like it might be  (Read 108 times)
Terran Kess
Superhero Member

« on: September 18, 2016, 05:20:52 am »

An amateur photographer has taken a picture of what he believes could be the elusive Scottish monster.
Whisky warehouse worker Ian Bremner had returned home after photographing red deer around Loch Ness recently when he noticed something unexpected in one of his pictures.

Is this the Loch Ness monster? It actually looks like it might be #LochNess #Nessiehttps://t.co/Olfu7uQtLA pic.twitter.com/sbCQ1Sp4b0
    — The Yorkshire Post (@yorkshirepost) September 16, 2016

To the casual observer the image, which was taken looking out over the waters of the enigmatic Scottish loch, shows what looks like a long silvery creature with two humps.

"It's a part of the world that always makes you second guess what you're seeing," said Bremner.

"When you're up there you're constantly looking in the water to see if you can spot anything in there. This is the first time I've ever seen Nessie in the loch."

Sadly though, on closer inspection, the photograph he took actually appears to show a trio of seals swimming in formation. Their resemblance to the legendary monster however is uncanny.

"I'm normally a bit of a sceptic when it comes to Nessie and I think it's just something for the tourists but I'm starting to think there is something out there," said Bremner.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: