Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:04:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

A map of the spirit world

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A map of the spirit world  (Read 341 times)
Spectral Encounter

« on: August 20, 2016, 06:48:45 pm »

Daily I’m privileged to listen to stories of how loved ones continue to visit either in dream state or in some rare cases, when the person is awake. Some will describe grandmothers, fathers, siblings speaking to them through symbols while others have quite detailed and complex conversations with passed-on, loving souls.

A Sacred Attachment or Contract

What is fascinating about all this is how few people consider who they will continue to visit once they have passed to spirit. Native people describe how each one of us is a single link in the chain of seven generations behind and ahead and suggest that our spirit will return to the earth for seven generations ahead to see how our descendants are faring. Now that’s a daunting thought! I didn’t have children so I’m not sure if that means I won’t be visiting or if I’ll be visiting other people’s children. I fervently hope that the next seven generations on earth are happy, healthy and fulfilled because hell it will be to witness suffering in the extreme of others without having the power to help.

My own theory is that whenever we have affected another person’s destiny in some manner we have invested a piece of our soul in their life purpose. This means that we’ve formed a sacred attachment or contract until the impact of that interference has been unravelled which certainly could take many generations! Yes, it is our destiny to be that interference and to pay the consequence for it. Too bad. Spiritual development isn’t for sissies. Some hide in retreat of the outside world for this reason (in an effort to avert such a tie to the karmic wheel) but I doubt that’s going to address the issue. We’re all snagged into it somehow with somebody.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: