Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 01:51:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

a 3D model of the city of Atlantis.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a 3D model of the city of Atlantis.  (Read 482 times)
nikas

« on: August 17, 2016, 10:05:45 am »

I am building a 3D model of the city of Atlantis. The most accurate (as close as possible) model yet. it is work in progress so excuse the mistakes.

It is a life size model with everything Plato described as well as with what I have found in Malta. When I finish, I will also include movements ... people walking, riding horses ... e.t.c I am doing a documentary on the subject which I will publish this winter. Believe me, this is what the City looked like. everything else is mambo jumbo.

There is only one misplacement - the statue of Poseidon is going to go to the temple when I finish it. I am open to suggestions and critique. 

NIKAS
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

nikas

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 10:06:39 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Tina Walter
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 11:11:26 pm »

I'm just wondering how accurate can be if the details are to be fitted to Malta. Plato describes a huge place. Also, we don't have any actual description of the Citadel's design, only the land it was placed on. The Temple of Poseidon's "strange barbaric appearance."  That's pretty vague, isn't it?
Report Spam   Logged
nikas

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 09:55:07 am »

I'm just wondering how accurate can be if the details are to be fitted to Malta. Plato describes a huge place.

It depends on what we’re talking about. Are we talking about Atlantis? Then Malta is too big to be Atlantis. What Plato is talking about (huge) is not Atlantis. I know you’re confused at this point. Let me explain:

The English version (translation) is very accurate when it describes the place, nevertheless, when it comes to the location of this place and the size …. Is horrible. Imagine a translation of a translation - Ancient Greek to Latin and then into English. The Ancient Greek version talks about 2 places.

ATLANTIDA (Ατλαντιδα) and Atlantis (Ατλαντις). The English version (both books) uses (only) the word Atlantis. The ancient Greek version uses both, and the word Atlantis is used only once. Surprise! And that is at the moment when it talks about the destruction of the city-island not the country island. So Atlántida is what everyone is thinking about, the Island of Atlantis, which was a big Island (Dekapoli-10 cities) plus the huge plain. Atlantis is a small Island and is only the capital. Don’t believe me? Let’s see what Plato really said:

Timaeus: (25e)
ἐν δὲ δὴ τῇ Ἀτλαντίδι νήσῳ ταύτῃ μεγάλη συνέστη καὶ θαυμαστὴ δύναμις βασιλέων,
atlantidi niso. Not Atlantis, pay attention to the word island (νήσῳ) niso

Critias: (108e)
 οἱ τῆς Ἀτλαντίδος νήσου βασιλῆς, ἣν δὴ Λιβύης καὶ Ἀσίας μείζω …….
Atlantidos nisou Again no Atlantis. The word for Island here is nisou.

Critias: (113c)
νῆσον Ποσειδῶν τὴν Ἀτλαντίδα λαχὼν ἐκγόνους αὑτοῦ κατῴκισεν ἐκ θνητῆς γυναικὸς
Atlantida, not Atlantis ….

Critias: (113e)
Ἀτλαντίδα πᾶσαν δέκα μέρη κατανείμας τῶν μὲν πρεσβυτάτων τῷ προτέρῳ
Atlantida

Now, look at the only instance when he mentions the name Atlantis:
Timaeus: (25d)

ἥ τε Ἀτλαντὶς νῆσος ὡσαύτως κατὰ τῆς θαλάττης δῦσα ἠφανίσθη:
Atlantis nisos

here is a link of the ancient Greek writings:
http://www.atlantis-scout.de/atlantis-timaeus-critias-greek.htm

As you noticed, the use of word Atlántida {land of Atlas} (and its variations) is used to describe the entire Place, including the capital. The word Atlantis {of Atlas} describes only the capital. If you see at my examples I have underlined also the words for island: Nison, nisw, nisou and nisos. Atlantida is Nison (huge island) Atlantis is Nisos (small Island). The English version doesn’t contain anything like that. They’re all called Atlantis Island, which is ridiculous. BTW Atlantis and Atlantida are not names; they’re description, like Fatherland….. the real name was ATLAS.

When you say huge what do you mean? The unit of measurement used by Plato is stadia, and believe me; no one knows the real size of stadia. The ancient Greeks had different stadias, fluctuating from 80 meters to 220 meters. The Olympic stadia was about 185 meters. Now think about it, how can the Atlantians (that the Greeks knew nothing about it) would have the same unit of measurements as the Greeks? Every civilization had its own unit of measurement.

Let’s say it was 185 meters. That makes the city of Atlantis 127 stadia (~ 25 kilometres). Do you think a city of that size would exist 12 k ago? Also, the measurements of the palace of Poseidon are 1 stadia by half. Could it be that a building of 180 meters by 90 meters really be constructed? These were primitive people, compared even to the Minoan civilization. Very advanced for their time of course but primitive. The only thing that they would surpass any other civilization, even us today, was the use of Megalithic rock. They would work it like no one else; they would lift it like no one else …. they were stone age people, with minimal knowledge of metals.

Also, we don't have any actual description of the Citadel's design, only the land it was placed on. The Temple of Poseidon's "strange barbaric appearance."  That's pretty vague, isn't it?

Of course we do:

I will go with the English version here as the description of the place is very accurate:
Plato Critias

The palaces in the interior of the citadel were constructed on this wise:-in the centre was a holy temple dedicated to Cleito and Poseidon, which remained inaccessible, and was surrounded by an enclosure of gold; this was the spot where the family of the ten princes first saw the light, and thither the people annually brought the fruits of the earth in their season from all the ten portions, to be an offering to each of the ten. Here was Poseidon's own temple which was a stadium in length, and half a stadium in width, and of a proportionate height, having a strange barbaric appearance…..
and there is more ….

As for the Temple of Poseidon, I haven’t done it yet on my model as I am not sure of its appearance. I believe to have been round temple with rectangle columns (barbaric appearance). As in opposite of the Egyptian/Greek style which is rectangle temple with round columns. Ironically, only Malta is the place that contains this kind of temples.

And last, but not least, I have found the city in Malta, which is broken into pieces and landslide it down into the depths of the sea. The biggest piece I found is about 1 km by 1.5 km. it includes most of the citadel and parts of the first 2 rings. There are no buildings only the foundations, a bridge connecting all 3, a channel just next to the bridge, on the right side. Wish I can post the image, a clear 4K image of the piece. I am going to register my finds soon so I can’t take any risks. Sorry.

The model you see is an exact interpretation of what I have found! BTW, the unit of measurement is 40 meters not 185. Think about the importance of number 40 in religion. It was the unit of measurements of God, at least for this people, although nature made the island. This number somehow made it to this day.

As for the small island of Atlantis: it was a small inactive volcano, probably created 1 million years ago. They found it like that and they settled there. Slowly they advanced to making megalithic buildings and boats e.t.c the entire Atlantis island, 5 km diameter (not Atlantida) was rocky, 3 layers of rock. The top white the second black and underneath red. Only the ancient Greek version describes that. The English just implies that the colourful rock were all over the place, willy-nilly. The island was created when this volcano was active as the volcano was spilling magma; there were tremors (earthquakes) so somehow the rings were formed as a result. If you notice there is a pattern. 1,2,2,3,3. the entire small island of Atlantis was above sea level (says Plato) which makes it to be on an angle. Probably 10-15 degrees. Hence, the culprit (landslide). Where Atlantis used to be the earth underneath, there are visible marks of the concentric rings.
Anyway, by the end of this year, you and everybody else are going to find out the truth about Atlantis.
NIKAS
Report Spam   Logged
atalante

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 08:45:52 am »

atlantidos is genitive case.
atlantida is accusative case.
atlantis is nominative case. 

It is just morphology.
example for atlantida:  http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/morph?l=*%29atlanti%2Fda&la=greek&can=*%29atlanti%2Fda0&prior=th\n&d=Perseus:text:1999.01.0179:text=Criti.:section=113e&i=1
Report Spam   Logged
nikas

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 02:53:50 pm »

It is just morphology.
example for atlantida:  http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/morph?l=*%29atlanti%2Fda&la=greek&can=*%29atlanti%2Fda0&prior=th\n&d=Perseus:text:1999.01.0179:text=Criti.:section=113e&i=1

What do you mean just morphology? Greek language doesn't work that way. that's the atic version which a small change on a particular word changes the meaning of the entire sentence.

so explain to me then why use three version and not just one?

after I checked the Perseus link:

Nevertheless, I went to Perseus and guess what?! you hadn't even looked at your own material. Do you understand what accusative, genitive and  nominative means? it made my case, not yours.  So, go back and study them and then get back at me.

you said it's just morphology, so why Atlantis is called Atlantis Nisos and Atlantida is called Atlantida Nison?
Report Spam   Logged
atalante

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 10:26:34 am »

It is just morphology.

What do you mean just morphology? Greek language doesn't work that way. that's the atic version which a small change on a particular word changes the meaning of the entire sentence.

so explain to me then why use three version and not just one?

after I checked the Perseus link:

Nevertheless, I went to Perseus and guess what?! you hadn't even looked at your own material. Do you understand what accusative, genitive and  nominative means? it made my case, not yours.  So, go back and study them and then get back at me.

you said it's just morphology, so why Atlantis is called Atlantis Nisos and Atlantida is called Atlantida Nison?
nikas,

You asked about 25d
The Atlantis island was swallowed up...
In 25d, "nesos" is in nominative case, to match "Atlantis", which is also in nominative case.  http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/morph?l=nh%3Dsos&la=greek&can=nh%3Dsos0&prior=*)atlanti\s&d=Perseus:text:1999.01.0179:text=Tim.:section=25d&i=1

You also asked about 113c.
Poseidon settled/colonized/established "the Atlantis", for his own allotment.
For 113c, "ten/ho"  is in feminine accusative case, to match "Atlantida" which is also feminine accusative case.   
http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/morph?l=th%5Cn&la=greek&can=th%5Cn1&prior=*poseidw=n&d=Perseus:text:1999.01.0179:text=Criti.:section=113c&i=2

You also asked about 113e, which is like the situation in 113c.
He alloted the island, "the Atlantis" as a whole, into 10 portions.
For 113e, "ten/ho" and "neson" are both in feminine accusative case, matching "Atlantida" which is also in femine accusative case.
Report Spam   Logged
nikas

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 01:51:49 pm »

OK, let’s assume that you’re right and it’s just morphology. Explain this then …..

If Atlantis = Atlantida = Entire island

Then when Plato says:

and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.

He clearly states that the entire Island, where Poseidon and his children first lived, disappeared ENTIRELY. You can’t say partially (Atlantis = Atlantida), it says the entire Atlantis Island disappeared. Of course many generations later, after the war with the Greeks. There is a problem here!

Plato (actually the Egyptian Sonchis) tells us:
….and dividing the island of Atlantis into ten portions,….

Poseidon divided the Entire Island into 10 portions. Nothing more and nothing less. For the sake of our argument we’re interested into 2 first portions only. The one Atlas got and the one that went to gadira. Pay attention here: both portions belong to the same Island, (Atlantis, Atlantida … whatever). Don’t tell me the father gave the kids parts from different Islands because the writings clearly state that he divided 1 island into 10 portions. At that time there were no ships for them to go anywhere else. This implies that Island was kind of peninsula.

so that no man could get to the island, for ships and voyages were not as yet.

Now that we established that, we go to the problem:
To his twin brother, who was born after him, and obtained as his lot the extremity of the island towards the Pillars of Heracles, facing the country which is now called the region of Gades in that part of the world, he gave the name which in the Hellenic language is Eumelus, in the language of the country which is named after him, Gadeirus.

Pay attention here to the timeline of the narrative. If the first passage was described as it was in 9,600 B.C the last is in 600 B.C (Solon present-time)

What does this passage tell us: The father, Poseidon divided the entire Island into 10 portions. He gave Atlas the biggest and the best and the second kid he gave a particular part. Here Psonchis switches from 9,600 B.C to 600 B.C.
How do we know that the timeline switches? He tells us that the place, now, has its own language and also has a Greek name. (Hence is not a Greek Island but also is not very far from Greece!) This points us towards the area around Sicily. It’s 600 B.C, the time of Greeks colonising Sicily and giving them names.

So in other words the passage tells us that there is a big chunk of what the island was once, above water, facing a certain place. Now, 600 B.C
Given Atlantida = entire island!
If ( Atlantis) = (Atlantida = the entire Island)
Then
(the entire Island should be submerged) but is not, as I illustrated!

If  (the entire island is not submerged)
Then
    (Atlantis not equall to Atlantida) not just morphology.

So Atalante I just proved to you that Atlantis is not Atlantida. Atlantis is ~ 1/10 of Atlantida. And the only island that went down is the Island of Atlantis. I wouldn’t be surprise if the other portions got damaged too.

Plato has given us, somehow, the dimensions of the entire island (including the huge plain) if a place of that magnitude was submerged it would have implied that the catastrophe was so big that it would have destroyed most of life on earth and it would have been visible. Geology doesn’t accept destructions of that size to have happened in the last few hundred years. Even the Santorini eruption it would be a joke compared to the destruction of Atlantis. How can an entire island be submerged by few earthquakes and rain?

Now, I will tell you what really happened: It rained all day and then all night. The capitol city was built on a non-active small volcano. It was all rocky, which they cut and shaped all over the place. Plato explains to us that it was above sea level and on a slope. Geologically there is only one explanation: Landslide. This is what disappeared, the island of Atlantis, the capitol with the rings. Otherwise, how would someone explain that it rained all day and night and in the morning the island disappeared? Someone was there and survived, but he/she was outside of that perimeter where the landslide took place.

Anyway, in less than two months you are going to see the real place of Atlantis in Malta when I will make it public. (a secret expedition is underway!!!!)

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: