Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 12:57:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bigfoot.Biological or Paraphysical?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigfoot.Biological or Paraphysical?  (Read 160 times)
the Heart of Darkness

« on: August 07, 2016, 01:39:54 am »

Both myself and my close friend have been interested in cryptozoology since we were in elementary school.

I am 49 currently 49 years old and he is 48.Although we are both believers,we have a difference of opinion on the

exact nature of Bigfoot.My personal opinion is that Bigfoot is an extra dimensional being.While I am open minded

to the possibility of unknown hominids surviving in the Pacific Northwest of the USA and Canada,I simply cannot

see a creature of this size remaining unknown in the eastern US.Pennsylvania has a large number of sightings.

My friend still feels it is a purely biological creature.We do have heavily forested area here but not to the degree

that a creature such as this could remain unknown.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

the Heart of Darkness

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 01:40:50 am »

My personal theory is that BF is a self aware, biological creature which broke off from humanity at some point throughout history and moved underground.When you look at the indigenous peoples who have strong BF or BF type creature traditions they almost all also have a deep mythology involving a subterranean world.  Places like China, the Pacific NW , Vietnam,and the American SW all have extensive cave systems and accompanying mythology.
Report Spam   Logged
the Heart of Darkness

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 01:41:37 am »

There are reports from the frontier times of people shooting a bigfoot. Many today have claimed to have their sites on it but couldnt bring themselves to pull the trigger because of how human they seemed  (thats the self aware part)

If the creatures are self aware they most likely have burial traditions. If they live underground chances are their burial sites would be underground as well.

As for tools , well if an anthropologist found a tool in the forest would he attribute it to the local native americans or bigfoot? I think an argument can be made that confirmation bias would preclude any scientist as recognizing any tools created by BF as being such.

One (that i could quote now i know there are more) native tradition holds that BF simply chose to stop interacting with humans due to our nature.

For the record, im simply laying out my personal theory. Not attempting to convince anyone of it.

Just for fun - what if national parks are actually BF reservations, kinda like we did with the native americans? 
Report Spam   Logged
the Heart of Darkness

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 01:42:07 am »

Bigfoots Shot Dead by Humans

https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/05/13/why-has-no-hunter-ever-shot-and-killed-a-bigfoot/
Report Spam   Logged
the Heart of Darkness

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2016, 01:44:23 am »

Bigfoot was reportedly shot and buried

a hunter shot and killed a Bigfoot, then buried it.

a hunter shot a Bigfoot four times between the eyes and killed it. It rolled off the road. The man came back 24 hours later, and the body was gone. 

An Eskimo shot and buried a Bigfoot.

Hunters killed a Bigfoot and dumped the body in an old well.

a hunter shot and killed a Bigfoot, then buried the body.

a farmer shot a Bigfoot and then somehow managed to take it back to his house, where he left it outside. Other Bigfoots then came that night and retrieved the body.

Report Spam   Logged
the Heart of Darkness

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2016, 01:46:03 am »

Report Spam   Logged
the Heart of Darkness

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2016, 01:47:13 am »

Date unknown, modern era: Location unknown. A wealthy hunterreportedly shot and killed a Bigfoot, then paid a taxidermist to stuff it, and it’s presently on display in a ritzy country club on the East Coast. Reported by Ray Crowe.

https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/05/13/why-has-no-hunter-ever-shot-and-killed-a-bigfoot/

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: