Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:47:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

I have found the key

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have found the key  (Read 1396 times)
Caz0430

« on: July 31, 2016, 04:35:09 pm »

I would still contend the Americas were Plato's continent beyond Atlantis..as for tectonics and polar tilt I got a bunch of that in here too that I haven't been able to fully elaborate yet but believe the moon was captured from a parallel orbit which is what caused the ice ages..highlight so far in a nutshell  Periodic orbital alignments caused the early mass extinctions, eventually brought a tidally locked binary system that created volcanism from the displaced center of gravity caused by the binary pair, supermassive volcano creates Pangea over bulge which breaks under its own weight essentially cracking the planet, water floods in continents spread, dinosaur extinction impact accelerates North America shockwave thru core triggers causes Indian plate traps slowing African rotation.. Impact also breaks tidal lock nudges earths orbit out from sun that causes cool down, moons orbit becomes altered causing periodic changes of the tilt (ice age cycle) of the earth as orbit restablizes.. Weak area of rift bulges as material from pacific plate subducts under continents gradually building more pressure under rift and bulging it.. Ice caps block water from north, Antarctica South American channel blocked the water would have ran out the Indian Ocean relieving water weight allowing more expansion, eruption, warming, meltwater collapses crust over mantle scar, filling void from gasses and magma  and fills Atlantic, as more plate material subducts new bulge forms raising and sinking Atlantis..sometime during last ice age channel opens between Antarctica as well as meltwater from ice caps.. Moons orbit has stablized continents slow down less material bulge still creates new spreading out and up as you say but now has the weight of wider deeper Atlantic after multiple cycles thru the ice ages and the continued thinning of the crust due to stretching of crust.. It may raise again but if it does a new continent will appear or maybe that's what we're seeing in Iceland now.. Maybe The hotspot along the rift has just moved that far north..
Whatever doesn't get vented in the ring of fire comes out the other side due to convective currents in core/mantle.. Like I said still sorting out trying to do research but was 100m year cycle ending at the dinosaurs and changed to the smaller cycle of the ice ages

I Do watch a lot of nova and discovery channel, was always a science geek in HS, was originally planning on genetic engineering but couldn't balance work and school, also talent demands to be used and I am a damn good carpenter.. Had a collapsed lung 5 yrs ago been ready to go ever since, living with chronic pain sucks.. No intention of fixing the problem but thanks for the thought..

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: