Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 04:56:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

I have found the key

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have found the key  (Read 1439 times)
Caz0430

« on: July 31, 2016, 11:57:09 am »

Yes of course it's all muddy, only thing that remains are the mountains, but volcanic hot spots do raise up as magma chambers fill, just look at Yellowstone.. Plato does state it there were many destruction of floods and fires, as the magma pressure released at the ridge the African plate sank.. Just on a scale larger than what we know of.. Thank you for your time and insight btw, like I said I am just a carpenter but am a fairly intelligent person.. The island didn't sink all at once but over several eruptions of the ridge and the release of pressure, this release is what warmed the earth and ended the ice age
I've only been working on this for a few weeks and know I don't have all the pieces of the puzzle, am currently doing more research in my spare time but most of this came as a result of the extra time I had after what I'm pretty sure was a cardiac event, been in bad shape for a month now, one thing after another..

My theory is based as much in ancient religion origin theory than the actual geography and tectonics but in my mind I can see how it all works and am just trying to find somebody that will listen with an open mind and has education on the subject.. Pretty sure there's at least a book in it but I'm no writer.  Would love to present this theory to the researchers in that area but no idea how to do any of this..
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: