Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 08:11:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

10 Reasons Why You Need to Vote Republican This Year

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Reasons Why You Need to Vote Republican This Year  (Read 262 times)
Manfred

« on: July 16, 2016, 11:52:57 pm »

10 Reasons Why You Need to Vote Republican This Year

1. Mike Pence.
He will provide some additional sex appeal and sturdy leadership to the ticket (if more is even needed). For you kids out there, the Republican ticket is happening, man!  Smiley
2. Donald Trump will kick all the minorities out of the country and build a big wall to keep them out.
That there is enough for most of you, right?  Smiley
3. He will end the tyranny that the poor and the middle class have over the tax system.
By ending the mortgage interest tax deduction, deductions for dependents and property taxes, as well as the earned income tax credit, he will force the poor and the middle class to pay their share of taxes for once, thus lessening the burden on the rich.
4. He will privatize the Social Security system!
By allowing Wall Street access to your money, that nest egg could grow or deflate depending on the whims of the market. Wall St. has worked hard to get their hands on it and, thanks to Donald, now it has a chance to get this last great trough of taxpayer money, by golly.
5. He will make abortion illegal
By doing this, he will insure that more women leave the workplace returning to their rightful roles as wives and mothers again, as they all yearn to be.
6. He will involve America in more wars, giving us a chance to gather valuable oil reserves in the Middle East
Under the Obama Administration, we were cheated out of wars in Iran and Syria, the Donald will rectify that and make up for lost time!

More later!  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Geniocrat

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 01:36:13 pm »

Nah I think I will go for Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party.....

The Globalist parties have ruined America enough already....
Report Spam   Logged
Siembida

Halloween is the only holiday that matters!

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 10:24:15 pm »

Just what we need, another old guy in a dark suit to start more wars and keep raiding the treasury on behalf of the damned rich, who have most everything here anyway.
Report Spam   Logged
Roy McGiness

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 07:56:35 pm »

By golly, every time I see a wealthy conservative in a dark suit telling me about my family values, I stand ready to vote Republican! I get all sentimental and patriotic, just so long as they don't try to take away my firearm, gosh darn it. Can't wait to see how many wars they'll get us into, too, that's good TV.
Report Spam   Logged
Myrtle

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 11:09:11 pm »

I can't wait till the Republicans pass more laws concerning my lady parts! That always gets my juices flowing. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
senator Bam

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 11:05:10 am »

I agree with everyone above (though only if Manifred's post really is abit misleading, not if he really meant it seriously pro).
But it needs to be also said that the Democrats/Clinton seem just as bad, see here:
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36505
Report Spam   Logged
Austin Heller
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 10:28:30 pm »

I'm guessing number one on the agenda will be a nice big fat tax cut for the rich, but they'll call it the Middle Class tax cut or something.  Wink

Then, they'll pick a fight with Iran, to get the oil there, too, call it Operation Desert Freedom or some other such bull ****.

America, you've seen this story before  and it always ends up the same way: more wars and another economic depression. The only difference this time will be it will also include a big wall.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

For a longer term solution to corporations buying our elections, see:  http://www.movetoamend.org
Chester

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 11:31:55 pm »

That's the Wall of Freedom you're talking about, young feller.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 10:54:11 am »

Nah I think I will go for Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party.....

The Globalist parties have ruined America enough already....
Why? The Constitution Party is slightly more terifying than the Republican party.
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Fran

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2016, 03:20:56 am »

Let's all vote Republican this year and return America back to the 1950s again! 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: