Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 04:05:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

A Penny Dreadful Series Finale Farewell Video from Cast & Crew

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Penny Dreadful Series Finale Farewell Video from Cast & Crew  (Read 719 times)
Blood on the Mors
Superhero Member

« on: June 25, 2016, 11:16:48 pm »

I'm definitely disappointed, though, trying not to be selfish! This was such a great show. I just kind of feel that they didn't get to tell the full story. There were many missed opportunities to optimise some characters.

They definitely didn't make this the horrorshow they set up in the first season. Dracula, was set up one way, via Egyptian clues, they sort of continued that in the second season very weak but, could have pushed that to places we've never seen before.

The Monster was done in a very poetic way but, they really could have paralleled the Vanessa story this season more and had him end up with the rest of the group as well and possibly matched the supernatural aspects of the werewolf and vampires. Plus, finally revealing himself to the rest! Though the solitude ending he had was done in character for this show.

I definitely felt like the show was going to continue with Dr. Heckle and, possibly a partial new cast, depending on which characters story lines where finished! I mean, Invisible Man anybody!?

I was very happy with Dorian Greys ending though!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: