Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 07:19:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Sphinx decoded

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sphinx decoded  (Read 321 times)
senator Bam

« on: June 18, 2016, 02:30:34 am »

A couple/few years ago we discovered that Joseph (Zaphenath-Paneah) matches Sekhemhet (Djoserty-Ankh?) of the 3rd dynasty.

Last week we discovered that Khufu seems to be Jacob of Genesis, after there was a question of Hanc0ck forum "who was Khufu". Table:

Khnum-Khufu ~ Mighty (one/god) of Jacob (Gen 49)?
Khufu/Khufwey/Cheops (17yrs) = Jacob/Yaqov (17yrs)
Sphinx = lion of Judah Gen 49 (& maybe head of Joseph Gen 49/Deut 33)
Pyramids = everlasting hills/mountains Gen 49/Deut 33?
Giza/Gizeh/Er-ges-her "beside the high" (roughly Cairo) = Goshen?
Djedef-re (8yrs) = Joseph?
Khafre/Chephren~ Ephraim?
Menkaure/Mycerinus ~ Manasseh?

We have matched some of the sons of Khufu and sons of Jacob.

It is amazing that the Sphinx is connected with the lion of Judah in Genesis 49.

"Judah is a lion's* cub.  From the prey, my son, you have gone up* [the mountain*]. He stooped down, he crouched* as a lion*, as a lioness. Who will rouse him up? The scepter* will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from *between his feet*, until he comes to whom it belongs."  Gen 49.

I'm not sure of this but the "hills"/"mountains" of Genesis 49 and Deuternomy 33 may also possibly be the pyramids:

"... blessings of the breasts, and of the womb*. The blessings of your father have prevailed above the blessings of your ancestors, above the boundaries of the ancient hills*. They will be on the head* of Joseph, on the crown of the head* of him who is separated from his brothers." Gen 49.

"Of Joseph he said, His land is blessed by Yahweh, for the precious things of the heavens, for the dew, for the deep that couches beneath, for the precious things of the fruits of the sun*, for the precious things of the growth of the moons, for the chief things of the ancient mountains*, for the precious things of the everlasting hills*, for the precious things of the earth* and its fullness, the good will of him who lived in the bush. Let [the blessing] come on the head* of Joseph, On the crown of the head* of him who was separate from his brothers." Deut 33.

(The mountains might also/alternatively connect with the Andes/"Atlas"?)

(I am not a Christian anymore due to suffering Hell here for years/decades/"life" and still. I am only posting this on forums because exposing Truths is one of the only few ways i have to try fight the enemy behind all this globalist digitalist transhumanist corporatist assimilation persecution.)

For more details/information on Khufu/Jacob see thread at
http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?10,1052904
(and posts in
http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?1,1052112 )

Sorry i don't have any much time & health & situation to post these days.
Sean B.
For our other theses see iwillnotbeassimilated.blogspot.co.nz
(i think you have to replace the nz with your own country two-letter initials or the co.nz with com?)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: