Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:08:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Spinning, voiceless and breathless

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spinning, voiceless and breathless  (Read 49 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: May 04, 2016, 01:53:03 am »

Spinning, voiceless and breathless
Posted on 5-2-2016

By: Michael | Location: Garland, Texas

The event/sighting that took place happened 35 years ago, but I still feel a tingling chill that brings tears to my eyes. I fell asleep in our downstairs extra bedroom with the TV on. It was a weekend night and I was on a blanket and pillow in the middle of the floor propped up facing the TV near the doorway. I woke up around 4:30 a.m. with a horrible dizziness as I sat up. I felt an incredible tingling up my spine to my ears that made my head and neck stiff.

As I stand up and attempt to walk out of the room, I veer sideways and stumble to the floor like a kid that just got off a ride. Now on my knees in the floor, I feel I'm in some sort of health trouble and feel all my breath taken away, then the dizziness intensifies. My head is spinning inside and I can't make it stop. It felt like the blood was swirling around in my head. I sense the spinning is simultaneously coming from something else in the room with me because I hear a whining wheel bearing-like sound whizzing round and round very loudly.

Still on my knees, I turn to look toward my bedding and I see our large, tall-backed leather chair turning around and around faster than possible as if in a cartoon. I slowly make it to my feet and stare in disbelief assuming I may be dreaming and may be about to pass out. All of a sudden the chair comes to a complete stop facing me and there is a human-shaped smoky figure sitting in the chair looking straight back at me! I immediately feel my lungs suck inward and I have no air and cannot scream, just like a punch in the gut. I stared back for only a second. I turned and ran out of the room, into the living area and toward the stairs.

I noticed in my peripheral my mother was in the kitchen as I ran past the opening. I run to her and cannot speak for several seconds as I'm slumped over trying to take in air. Mom had just waken up and started making coffee. I told her the story quickly as if we were in great danger. She cautiously walked into the bedroom, flipping lights on and saw nothing. I didn't believe it was over. She had to walk me back in to show me nothing was there and we've never talked about it again. She told me I just had a nightmare.

My mother and I have mostly had a rocky relationship in my adult life and she is in very bad health in the hospital now. She speaks to her mother looking up at the ceiling. We have always been connected spiritually. She can feel when something's wrong with me and knows when I'm awake late at night. Surely these are normal feelings as a mother. I always believed she was angry with me for staying up so late that night or maybe she thought I was watching something I wasn't supposed to and she decided to wake me up with a scare. I now ask myself, was the figure her? Was the whole episode something she created? I felt immediate and total animosity toward her for not believing me. Why would she treat me this way?

I was her little boy, but old enough and serious enough to know better than to make up a ghost story. I never did anything or experienced anything like this before. Or did she have nothing to do with it at all? I chose not to tell her of any other incidents. I love my mother, don't get me wrong. I tell her that and she knows it. We've had disagreements over the years and I don't feel angry over that night, especially because I'm not sure it was her doings. I know what I felt, heard and saw was very real, but what did I feel, hear and see? Any ideas or comments are welcome.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: