Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 03:00:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The mystery of the "UFO repeaters"

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The mystery of the "UFO repeaters"  (Read 384 times)
Zanetta

« on: April 24, 2016, 11:53:16 pm »

Little by little, Howard, being more “sensitive” than his brother, started to venture out into the pastures and meadowlands on his own. He easily made friends with the fauna there, like squirrels and rabbits, and was particularly attracted to specific spot near a slow-running stream that ran in the back of the family home. On a bright, sunny day in 1932, he saw something there that would change his life forever.

“There, sitting on a rock by the brook,” Howard said, “was the most exquisite woman my young eyes had ever beheld! The warm sunlight caught the highlights of her long, golden hair as it cascaded around her face and shoulders. The curves of her lovely body were delicately contoured, revealed through the translucent material of her clothing, which reminded me of the habit that skiers wear.”

In spite of the woman’s sudden and strange appearance out of nowhere, Howard was not frightened. He was instead “overcome by an overwhelming sense of wonderment” that made him freeze in his tracks. He felt a tremendous surge of warmth and love emanating from the woman and he approached her as one would an old friend or loved one.

The woman called him by name and said she had come a long way to see him and speak to him.

“She said she knew where I had come from,” Howard recalled, “and what my purpose would be here on Earth. She and her people had observed me for a long time and in ways I would not quickly understand. When she spoke of her ‘people,’ I still could not understand they were from another planet. I seemed to be encompassed by the very glow, almost visible, that emanated from her presence. I have often tried to describe it as like seeing a Technicolor movie in three dimensions and being a part of the action in the film.”

Again, the mysterious woman called Howard by name and said, “We are contacting our own,” words that Howard said would bring more joy and take on more meaning as he grew older. “It is no fault of yours, Howard, that you cannot understand everything. Do not worry,” she comforted him. Then her face took on an air of sadness, and she spoke of grave changes, destruction and torment that would move as a dark cloud over the country and the world. Before departing, the woman said he would see her again but it might not be for a long time. Howard returned to the same spot again often but the lady never reappeared.

Later, while an adult serving in the army, Howard was on vacation in Mexico when he encountered a man with shoulder-length blond hair sitting in a cab that Howard had just hailed. The blond man spoke to him without moving his lips, telepathically, and told Howard that he had been selected for a series of contacts with the aliens.

The alien warned Howard that his life might be in danger during his military service but it would never be necessary for him to kill anyone. This prophecy later came true when Howard was attacked by a Japanese soldier who came at him with a razor-sharp bayonet, cutting a hole in Howard’s tent in the middle of the night. Howard began firing at the enemy soldier, wounding him, but not mortally.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: