Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 11:34:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The mystery of the "UFO repeaters"

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The mystery of the "UFO repeaters"  (Read 386 times)
Zanetta

« on: April 24, 2016, 11:52:25 pm »

Stella talked about her experiences with author Brad Steiger for his book “Gods of Aquarius.”

“I don’t know if they came from another planet,” Stella said, “or if they live right within our dimension, or if they’re interdimensional – or maybe they’re living somewhere on Earth that we haven’t discovered yet. But whatever it is I do, it’s as if I’m programmed in some way to sense the need to take pictures of UFOs. I feel a sudden compulsion to pick up my camera, a sudden urgency to really grab that camera. I sense that maybe I am being ‘told,’ but I don’t even know – I’m not consciously aware. When I snap the shutter, that’s when I get my pictures of UFOs or entities. Something is making me do it without my being aware of it. I’m only aware of it after it’s happened.”

Stella continued to see and photograph UFOs as well as to keep detailed notes even after interest in her work had long since faded. She was always willing to talk about her experiences, but, right up to her death in 2012, she remained mystified by her own strange abilities. Nevertheless, the media always enjoyed telling her story, such as the ever popular TV series “Unsolved Mysteries.”

DOROTHY IZATT

Swartz also writes about a Canadian woman named Dorothy Izatt who photographed an amazing array of UFOs. What is so incredible about Dorothy’s films are the “one-frame” images that pop up unexpectedly, showing streaks of light and other luminous objects.

“It all started when she saw a bright object hovering in the sky above her house,” Swartz writes. “Dorothy went out onto her balcony with a flashlight and tried signaling the UFO, which, to her amazement, signaled back. When she told her friends about her experience, no one believed her. So she went out and bought a Keystone XL 200 Super-8 movie camera and started filming. The results were more than 600 reels of film that skeptics, right from the very beginning, have said were faked. But, if she is faking them, photo experts have yet to figure out how.”

Dorothy’s films have been seen widely on television shows like “Unsolved Mysteries” and “Sightings.” She calls the UFO occupants “light beings,” not aliens, because “we are aliens, too.”

Dorothy said that, from the very beginning, she could tell when a UFO was near and that she would be compelled to get her camera and film them. She later learned that she was being directed by telepathic communications from the extraterrestrials.

“You talk mind-to-mind,” she explained. “They can pick up your thoughts, and I have the ability to pick up theirs, too. There are all different types of beings. Some are like us. You wouldn’t be able to tell the difference if they walked among us. Some are different, but down here on this Earth we are all different, too.”

Oddly, some people can see the aliens when she points them out, but others can’t. She feels her own ability to see them is the result of a special sense she possesses. When she wants to make contact, all she has to do is concentrate and they appear. Dorothy says she was born with this “sense” and that she shares it with other members of her family.

“Even though many UFO researchers try to ignore the psychic component of UFOs,” Swartz writes, “the rejection of this key element will only contribute to the continuing confusion that surrounds the phenomenon. Since the 1940s, UFOs have become synonymous with spaceships and extraterrestrials. However, this interpretation is far too simplistic and probably reflects modern social belief structures more than science fact.”
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: