Atlantis Online
April 17, 2024, 10:42:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Finding Bigfoot going a different direction

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding Bigfoot going a different direction  (Read 130 times)
Lagerald

« on: April 17, 2016, 07:09:05 pm »

Barackman explained this season the team explores completely new locations that people wouldn’t necessarily think bigfooting occurs.

“With this coming season you are going to see a lot of newer aspects of bigfooting that we haven’t explored necessarily publicly,” he revealed. “We are exploring other things that are going to hit a little closer to home—we get to go bigfooting on the Klamath Reservation in Southern Oregon—no one has ever done that before. We go bigfooting in Mississippi; no one thinks about Mississippi as a being a Bigfoot sate—so again we are exploring the depths of bigfooting even further.”
And Holland shared that this ninth season was probably the most special and fun as the team members got to share the bigfooting experiences with family.
“The episodes we have coming up in North Carolina, we are all with friends or family members,” she said. “And bringing them into our world to give them insight into the last five to six years of our lives have been. I came out with my cousin and it was probably the most fun I have ever had!”
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: