Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:11:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The mother of motherships

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The mother of motherships  (Read 168 times)
Lurker

« on: March 18, 2016, 12:24:34 am »

The mother of motherships
Posted on 3-14-2016

By: radarloveguy | Location: Australia

In July 2002, I was fortunate enough to witness a very large UFO at close range for over an hour. I was out fishing one night, alone in my small sailboat. There was no moon, 90% cloud cover and an approaching thunderstorm 50 km away.

Drifting because of no wind and reclining in the cockpit, at 2 a.m I noticed in the sky 10km to my south, three solid, bright red lights in a triangular formation. They were separated by 200 metres and were approaching my position at 15 knots, altitude 300 metres. As they came closer, I noticed another three red lights following 4km behind.

This immediately got my attention and looking around, I saw two more sets of red lights equi-distant and at 90 degrees to the others. I was between several small islands and can accurately report its overall dimensions as being 5km across.

As it slowly passed directly overhead its underside was illuminated from the lights of a nearby city 40km away. It was a massive disc with turrets, antennae and one very large, brilliant white spotlight in the middle. It was making a low buzzing noise and took 50 minutes to pass overhead. As it moved to the north I could plainly see it was an upside down saucer shape.

I don't drink or do drugs - this is as real as it gets.

There was nothing in the media about it the next day and it passed an International airport on its way north and no, it wasn't an R/C balloon, swamp gas, Venus, lantern or other disinfo thingy.

At 3:30 a.m. the daily commercial jets screamed overhead towards the airport at 5000 feet, tiny and loud. I am a very experienced seaman/bushman and this is not my only encounter ( although the largest so far. )

I have also had contact of the fourth kind and can assure you, they were of the benevolent kind... maybe another time.
Report Spam   Logged

"Men who have excessive faith in their theories and ideas are not only ill
prepared in making discoveries; they also make poor observations."
---Claude Bernard---

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: