Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 03:56:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Dogu Code on DVD!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dogu Code on DVD!  (Read 2564 times)
Tanatu

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2007, 11:42:40 am »

TSM great site and cary on with your reaserch Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2007, 02:18:10 pm »

Yeah this site is very open in fact I may even post my Venusian information here. At AR there was always the chance that the topic got deleted if enough people complained or it didn't fit the conservative mindset there.

In fact anyone here want to help us with this project and do a possible moon-trek at a future date let us know.

The Hutchison effect which is driving the Ram Implosion Wing  is a microwave traveling at the speed of light.  In space the Aeradyme, the name of a full fledge ship of the Ram Implosion Wing, would be capeable of making a trip to the moon within a few hours.

The moon is only 150, 000, 000 km from Earth  or 1.5 x 10^8 meters.  Light travels at 3 x 10^8 meters per second.

The sunlight you see outside when it is daylight left the sun 7 minutes and 40 some odd seconds ago.

So as you can see it wouldn't be a long trip to make history.
Report Spam   Logged
Temporal Subliminal Man

The Dogu Code

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2011, 11:41:37 am »

Just a little Dogu Code update for your review see also Gravitics II  Cool

http://www.youtube.com/user/wingchunguru3
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2011, 01:25:40 pm »

I've got a college in Gainsville Florida lined up to present vortechnology to.  I will make the trip soon cuz even tho the airlines industry posted $$$ billions in profits not too many are happy with service and the extra carry on fees.
Report Spam   Logged
Temporal Subliminal Man

The Dogu Code

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 07:40:21 pm »

I have my doubts that anyone will fund alternative energy technology due to the speculative nature of the business.   We’d be better off collectively hiring a grant writer and apply for dot-gov assistance.  I have been at this game long enough to know that corporations don’t wont outside product ideas and those invention submission companies only want to milk the poor innovator dry instead of actually submitting good product ideas to industry and when it sells then they can get paid. 

The poor man doesn’t have a snow balls chance in Hatties!

Unless of course he can over come the cost of developing a working prototype even then it has to be bullet proof and produce a great deal of energy.

Not sure if you looked at my videos yet but I continue to make headway despite the fact I haven’t worked a job since 1994 after being disabled by work related injuries, personally I think everyone should have to try that on for size then you’ll find out how SS disability doesn’t really work.   

Hey but its all good god gave me a brand new life and all I have to do is follow my destiny kind of reminds of Noah.

Okay perhaps that was a bit harsh but you have to admit often times the truth can be very ugly.

Seriously thou I do not wish ill will upon anyone just pointing out how broken the .gov system really is…

May peace love happiness be you with all the days of your lives…
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 10:28:32 am by Temporal Subliminal Man » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: