Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 09:28:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Vibrations under me

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vibrations under me  (Read 41 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: March 07, 2016, 01:41:46 am »

Vibrations under me
Posted on 2-15-2016

This has been a development over the past month or so, it happened first at a friends house where I was lying on their bed and started to feel a very slight "vibration" under my body. It is a continual vibration, sometimes it's under my whole body, but it may change during the same experience to just my legs or only my back.

There have been times where I can feel a slight pushing upwards, but it has never enough pressure to actually move whichever part of my body is feeling the pressure. This has happened a total of maybe 5 or 6 times over the past month, so it's very infrequent. I've experienced this in multiple locations, as well as multiple surfaces so I'm 100% convinced there is absolutely no correlation.

I've also experimented with lying in different positions like on my back and on either of my sides, after switching positions it will stop, and then start again, and I will feel it just the same. Some intersting things that I have found is that sometimes the thought of it happening can induce it. But as I'm sitting here now thinking about, it isn't happening. So that doesnt happen every time. Ive also moved slightly in my bed, (just a few inches or so to the left, or right) and it will move with me after I've moved so that the vibrations will be centered perfectly with my body.

I experienced this last night when the most intense vibration was along my spine, and like I said after having moved, I could feel the vibration move along my body to fix perfectly in the center of my back again, which I might add was pretty unsettling. I also put my hand under my back to see if i could feel vibrations coming from the bed with my hand, only to find that I could not. This leads me to believe that this sensation is coming from my own body, but when I put my hand to my back I didn't feel anything from my back either.

It was just dead space where my hand was and everywhere my hand wasn't, I could still feel the vibrating. And something else that happened at my friend's house that I wasn't sure if I should include because I don't know if it has any correlation to the vibrations, is that when I was at my friend's house when this first started, I moved from the bed I was laying on, to this chair that was in the room. After moving from the bed to the chair I started to feel the same vibrations in the chair that i did on the bed, except the chair got very hot, to the point that I thought I had accidentally sat on some remote that made the chair heat up, like the kind that I've seen on some recliners before.

It felt exactly like that, but there was nothing, no wiring in the cushions that I could find, no remote either. So I don't know if that has anything to to do with anything, but I thought I might add it since it happened at the same time as one of my experiences. But the heat thing hasn't happened since. Sorry if there's a ton of misspelling, I'm typing this on my phone.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: