Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:51:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What I see...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What I see...  (Read 190 times)
Prentiss Grant

« on: March 06, 2016, 04:50:54 pm »

What I see...

By: Laurie | Location: Canada

40+ years -- I have waited and searched for a conclusion for what I SEE !!! It took my dog dying and the memory of my mother to finally figure it out...NOTE: ( I died when I was a toddler - drowned -- my mother brought me back to life ! She told me I was green/blue - stiff as a board -- How long is a person dead for before they turn green/blue? )

On June 7, 2015, my best friend died, my dog. I took him for one last dip in the river and as he slowly walked out, HE turned and looked at me, HIS eyes were black and HIS color changed. I realized at that moment it wasn't my eyes playing some sort of game on me. I saw the color of HIM changed, it lasted at least 5 minutes... as with the color of my Mom years ago, a day before SHE died as well. I never understood it - back then I thought my eyes were playing a trick on me.

(( This is not a Aura --- this is a actual color change to the whole body.))

Also thinking back, I also recall seeing a extremely different colored person sitting in a emergency room at a hospital. Never thought anything about it back then. Just shook it off. In order to confirm this gift/curse... I will try to find the time to find a elderly care facility or a hospital... this will be very time consuming, not sure when I'll be able to confirm this.

NOT ONLY do I SEE the ONES leaving this world BUT also the ONES who refuse to LEAVE or have RETURNED. They walk among US. With a Strong force of ENERGY... Seeing the dearly departed..... here are just some experiences.... For as long as I can remember, I have been able to see the dearly departed. Most who come to visit, are kind and smile...

ONE WAS VERY POWERFUL...

One beautiful fall afternoon, I went for a walk alone, there was not one person in sight, after walking for awhile, everything became motionless, the breeze and sounds around me seized, except... for the elderly MAN walking down the middle of the street toward me. HE was very happy, with a cane in one hand, a bounce in his step and... just a whistling dixie (very loud, almost as if HE was right beside me.) As we were passing each other, we looked at each other, HE smiled and tipped his hat. I walked a couple more steps, then I turned to look at him... HE was gone. The whistling though, lasted for at least five minutes after HE vanished. **** A beautiful and heartfelt visit.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Prentiss Grant

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 04:52:06 pm »

THIS ONE IS PRICELESS...

One beautiful afternoon, my husband and I went to pick something up from his late grandmother's house. As my husband went up the stairs toward the kitchen, I stood in the doorway, for some reason something stopped me from following him. A minute later a WOMAN in her late 60's walked around a corner into the entrance at the top of the steps. SHE was wearing a beautiful bright colored housecoat, SHE stopped and stood there looking at my husband, and I will never forget how SHE turned her head so slowly and looked straight at me. HER eyes were totally black, with a dull shining light, (size of a needle) in the center...we looked at each other for many minutes. As my husband passed her, SHE turned and walked away and the first thing that came to my mind, was that SHE didn't have that much time here...and my heart went out to HER. The deion of HER did not match his dear grandmother. AND yes, the eyes of the Whistling Dixie Man were also totally black.

HERE IS A UNUSUAL ONE...

I saw another dearly departed gentleman, would you believe in Sears department store of all places, I believe HE was attached to a lady, HE kept looking at her, but HE took the time to turn his head and smile at me... priceless ! HE was dressed so differently (1800's). HIS skin was crystal white (flawless) and yes, HIS eyes too were also totally black with a dull shining light in the center. After a few minutes, I watched him follow that same lady out of the store.

ONE BEAUTIFUL SOUL...

I was walking along a path in the woods above a river bank, A MAN of Pakistan origin, dressed all in white, with a white turban, which had a umbrella in it ( small - older style --- which I found... funny! ) HE stood approx 7 ft tall, with a smile on his face. HE bowed his head to me as I passed by... (my dog even stopped to look at HIM.) I also heard children laughing in the background... Very precious experience....

They seem to reveal themselves to me. - Full Form and yes...I have also seen/heard my fair-share of ghosts/apparitions.

Regarding their BLACK EYES -- actually they have NO EYES with a dull needle size white star-light in the center. I've seen very kind ones... as well as very... angry ones. I've had two mediums mention the gift (curse) of seeing "LOST SHIPS" (more like "LOST SOULS" )

Note: (( I did go to school with a guy who stole a head-stone from a graveyard and was stalked by a "MAN" who also had "Black Eyes" "HE" would appear in his classroom/home etc, followed him everywhere-- it took the guy a very long time to escape from HIM ))......

Thank you for taking the time to read "just some" of my experiences.

Report Spam   Logged
Prentiss Grant

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 04:53:45 pm »

THIS ONE IS PRICELESS...

One beautiful afternoon, my husband and I went to pick something up from his late grandmother's house. As my husband went up the stairs toward the kitchen, I stood in the doorway, for some reason something stopped me from following him. A minute later a WOMAN in her late 60's walked around a corner into the entrance at the top of the steps. SHE was wearing a beautiful bright colored housecoat, SHE stopped and stood there looking at my husband, and I will never forget how SHE turned her head so slowly and looked straight at me. HER eyes were totally black, with a dull shining light, (size of a needle) in the center...we looked at each other for many minutes. As my husband passed her, SHE turned and walked away and the first thing that came to my mind, was that SHE didn't have that much time here...and my heart went out to HER. The deion of HER did not match his dear grandmother. AND yes, the eyes of the Whistling Dixie Man were also totally black.

HERE IS A UNUSUAL ONE...

I saw another dearly departed gentleman, would you believe in Sears department store of all places, I believe HE was attached to a lady, HE kept looking at her, but HE took the time to turn his head and smile at me... priceless ! HE was dressed so differently (1800's). HIS skin was crystal white (flawless) and yes, HIS eyes too were also totally black with a dull shining light in the center. After a few minutes, I watched him follow that same lady out of the store.

ONE BEAUTIFUL SOUL...

I was walking along a path in the woods above a river bank, A MAN of Pakistan origin, dressed all in white, with a white turban, which had a umbrella in it ( small - older style --- which I found... funny! ) HE stood approx 7 ft tall, with a smile on his face. HE bowed his head to me as I passed by... (my dog even stopped to look at HIM.) I also heard children laughing in the background... Very precious experience....

They seem to reveal themselves to me. - Full Form and yes...I have also seen/heard my fair-share of ghosts/apparitions.

Regarding their BLACK EYES -- actually they have NO EYES with a dull needle size white star-light in the center. I've seen very kind ones... as well as very... angry ones. I've had two mediums mention the gift (curse) of seeing "LOST SHIPS" (more like "LOST SOULS" )

Note: (( I did go to school with a guy who stole a head-stone from a graveyard and was stalked by a "MAN" who also had "Black Eyes" "HE" would appear in his classroom/home etc, followed him everywhere-- it took the guy a very long time to escape from HIM ))......

Thank you for taking the time to read "just some" of my experiences.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: