Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 07:35:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Navy whistleblower claims knowledge of UFOs

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Navy whistleblower claims knowledge of UFOs  (Read 903 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« on: February 28, 2016, 11:33:47 pm »

A UFO allegedly landed in Rendlesham Forest [Image via Shutterstock]
“I’ve actually had some personal communication with this individual, and have no doubts about his background. It’s clear from the language he uses and the information he has that he’s a genuine insider,” Pope said.

Explaining why it took him 27 years to talk about what he saw, the whistleblower said he had signed an agreement with the military not to talk. But, he is now able to talk because the agreement expired in 2014.

“I was under a 25-year obligation not talk about what I saw, read, witnessed, or overheard,” he said. “Now I am at the stage where I can talk freely about certain things.”

He also explained that he was not able to keep any of the thousands of photos he claimed he saw as evidence because they were classified information.

“I do not possess anything other than my testimony and documents that authorize that I legitimately had the individual top-secret security clearances,” he said. “But this is a rabbit hole that goes very deep.”

He pointed out that some have lost their lives in connection with UFO sightings and due to their efforts as whistleblowers. But, governments had allegedly covered up the cause of the deaths. He expressed concern about his safety but said he was motivated to make the disclosure because his testimony could “shed light on things that might give some people closure.”

“I held a serious position in the U.S. military, and, if I can shed light on any aspect of any situations to help those individuals for closure, I feel a moral duty to,” he said, according to Express.

MUFON said its officers were investigation the case.

[Image via Shutterstock]

Now Watch This: Montana Doctor Captures Photo Evidence Of UFO

Now Read This: Aliens May Be Visiting Earth For Tourism, UFOs Spotted Around The World Could Be Run By Alien Tour Operators, According to UFO Researchers

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2828516/us-navy-whistleblower-claims-proof-of-aliens-and-ufos-saw-thousands-of-photos-of-aliens-and-ufos-at-naval-base/#jScd3qfBes8XDvm1.99
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: