Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 10:51:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Trump hints at Saudi-9/11 involvemnent

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump hints at Saudi-9/11 involvemnent  (Read 426 times)
WolvenHeart

« on: February 21, 2016, 06:21:52 pm »

Trump hints at Saudi-9/11 involvemnent

Not widely reported on I notice(more on that later) but on Wednesday, Donald Trump was campaigning in Bluffton, South Carolina and furthered his 9/11 stance.

Most will remember his 9/11 verbal battles of late with fellow Pesidential candidate, Jeb Bush.

Now Trump has come out saying it wasn't the Iraqis who "knocked down the World Trade Center", as most should know by now, but instead Trump has suggested Saudi Arabia as being behind the attacks...

- "It wasn't the Iraqis that knocked down the World Trade Center."

- "... you will really find out who knocked down the World Trade Center, cause they have papers in there that are very secret..."

- "... you may find it's the Saudi's... OK?... but you will find out..."

The papers he is referring to are the infamously redacted 28 Pages from the 9/11 Joint Congressional Inquiry.

Then President, George W. Bush, brother of current candidate Jeb Bush, had the pages redacted from public view, and Obama has kept them classified since as well.

Something I've noticed about this as well is the lack of MSM reporting on this latest 9/11 claim by Trump, as mentioned above.

When Trump and Jeb Bush were going at it over the 9/11 issue a month ago, the MSM was all over it.

And generally, it's been quite evident that when Trump makes claims that go against the norm, the MSM is right there to jump on it and talk the heck out of it.

One quick Google search of "Trump 9/11 Bush" and I see loads of MSM names popping up like, Newsweek, CNN, Washington Post, USA Today, and so on

When I Google search "Trump 9/11 Saudi Arabia" I get, NewYorkMagazine, CNSNews, Charisma News, Newsmax etc ... Where's CNN? Where's ABC News?

Seems none of them want to talk about Trump mentioning that it "MAY" be Saudi Arabia behind 9/11??

I find the MSM's ommission of reporting Trump's claim to be rather curious... Not that I don't understand why... It just seems so blatant to me, especially considering how the MSM picks up on every word he says.

I was hoping someone would bring this topic up during the campaign trail, and I know Rand Paul's position on the subject as he's put a motion in the Senate to have the pages released, but he hasn't really said anything like this about them on the campaign trail... that I know of.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

WolvenHeart

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 06:22:27 pm »

Also this past Wednesday, Trump got into it a little by telephone on Fox News with one of their corrospondants named Brian(didn't catch his last name), and again, Trump was mentioning the "secret documents" and saying to release them.

Though he hasn't referred to the "Secret papers/documents" by using the name "28 pages", it's clear that it is those documents that Trump is referring to.

Personally, I'm with him on this one, as I think they should be released, investigated, and acted upon.

I want to see him bring up the 28 Pages at the debates and see how that one plays out :tu:

Ex-Florida Senator Bob Graham, who was also Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence from  June 2001 to January 2003, and who also co-chaired and wrote the 9/11 Congressional Joint Inquiry Report containing the redacted 28 pages chapter, who himself has been championing the cause to have those pages released to the public, was pretty happy to hear Trump has brought the issue up...

- "very pleased that Trump made the 28 pages a national issue..." Graham stated in a phone interview on Friday.

http://truthinmedia.com/28-pages-what-the-media-missed-trump-secret-papers/
Report Spam   Logged
Shiloh

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 08:04:14 pm »

Well it only made sense to invade Iraq, as none of the highjackers were Iraqi.

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2008/01/16/bush-admits-majority-of-911-hijackers-were-saudis/

(It made sense to big oil Bush and Warmachine Haliburton Cheney that is) $$$Cha-C
Report Spam   Logged
Shiloh

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 08:05:34 pm »

Now that Jeb! is history, I have to wonder....Have the Bushes taken enough damage or should Donald Trump go for the jugular and finish them off now that he's done so much damage to their Dynasty already?    Can Trump just rip the Bush family's arms off by announcing there will be an internal investigation of the Bush Administration's actions --and lack of actions-- concerning 9/11 should he, Donald J Trump, become President? 
Report Spam   Logged
Kristal Denn
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 10:04:06 pm »

15 of the 19 were Saudi's and 5 of them were here on expired visas, yet we still don't deport people when their visas expire.

I have to wonder what is in those pages, will we find out the finger points at the Saudi Royal family or that Bush, Cheney and the rest of them should face charges or that a plane didn't hit the pentagon.
Report Spam   Logged
Kristal Denn
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 10:04:44 pm »

There's a scene early in the novel Starship Troopers of the lead character and the Moblie Infantry going all "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" Kilgore on a bunch of aliens they call "the skinnies"
Now, on the surface the scene functions to demonstrate the tech at the MIs disposal and to compare how dehumanised Johnny has become with his younger self were about to meet in the narrative. But later, we discover it was a terror raid in order to make the Skinnies change sides in the Bug War and to ally with Earth.
Report Spam   Logged
Kristal Denn
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2016, 10:05:57 pm »

Bush pardoned himself against war crimes, so we would have a hard time doing a thing. But let him get caught in the wrong country that has warrants against him for war crimes and that is another story.
Report Spam   Logged
Jebari

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 11:46:26 pm »

In Saudi Arabia, this is much known.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: