Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:26:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Doppelgangers Take DNA Test to Find Out If They're Related, Surprised by Result

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Doppelgangers Take DNA Test to Find Out If They're Related, Surprised by Result  (Read 137 times)
Jessie Phallon
Superhero Member

« on: January 26, 2016, 02:13:26 am »

Doppelgangers Take DNA Test to Find Out If They're Related, 'Surprised' by Results

By AVIANNE TAN
January 21, 2016 10:06 PM
Good Morning America



Doppelgangers Take DNA Test to Find Out If They're Related, 'Surprised' by Results

Doppelgangers Take DNA Test to Find Out If They're Related, 'Surprised' by Results (ABC News)

Two twin strangers from Ireland -- who never knew the other existed until two months ago -- recently took a DNA test to find out if they were related.

The results "absolutely surprised" the both of them, according to Niamh Geaney, who added that she and her doppelganger Irene Adams "couldn't believe" the results.

Geaney -- who's from Dublin, Ireland -- told ABC News today she first connected with Adams -- who's from Sligo, Ireland -- this past November after a friend of Adams' told her she looked like "that doppelganger girl on the news."

Coincidentally, a friend of Adams' brother also contacted Geaney around the same time.

"We got in touch, met up and it was absolutely surreal to see yet another one of my doppelgangers in the flesh," said Geaney, 27. She explained that Adams, 28, is actually the third doppelganger she's discovered so far since creating Twin Strangers, a website and tool that uses facial recognition software to match you to a potential lookalike.

North Carolina Woman Meets Doppelganger in Texas for the 1st Time

Woman Who 'Freaked Out' After Meeting Doppelganger Meets 2nd One in Italy

Woman 'Freaks Out' When She Meets Doppelganger For 1st Time In Ireland

"We clicked instantly, and just like my second doppelganger, she not only looked exactly like but also acted like me," Geaney said. "It was like watching myself. Our facial expressions are exactly the same, our eyes and nose crinkle the same way, we smile the same and she also talks with her hands just like me

https://gma.yahoo.com/doppelgangers-dna-test-theyre-related-surprised-results-190822981--abc-news-topstories.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: