Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:09:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

A haunting in Cardiff

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A haunting in Cardiff  (Read 51 times)
Gabrielle
Superhero Member

« on: February 08, 2016, 01:09:37 am »

A haunting in Cardiff
Posted on 2-6-2016

By: kitlin124 | Location: Cardiff, Wales

We ( me, my mum, brothers and sisters ) used to live in a house by the Ebeneezer Church in Pearl St. next door to a man and his 7 children. Our house numbers were 214 and 212. Whilst baby sitting one night I knew my mum would be home with her friends soon so I went to put the kettle on ready for tea. When I came back into the room there was a man sat on the sofa, legs crossed at the ankles ..fast asleep with his trilby over his face.

Just then mum and the others came into the room. I popped to the kitchen to bring them tea but I found it awkward trying to step over this very dapper gent. "How rude is that," I said, "being invited to someone's home and going to sleep, the nerve of it." As I took note of this man he had a green gabardine coat... like a mac with the belt buckled up, stone colour trousers with small turned up hem and brown shiny leather laced up shoes with a pattern etched on the front of them. His hair cut was almost Air Force like, very trim yet very silver.

Over a period of hours I considered waking this chap up, so I neared him and said "hello, hello" but he never stirred, so I was about to take his hat from his face when I felt an awful feeling come over me of fear, so I resisted and walked to the other room. As the night went on I had tried three times to take the hat off his face and I couldn't - I was too afraid. Something inside was telling me "no, don't do it" and I felt very edgy about it. As the night went on I busied myself in the kitchen and not long later I heard mum's friends saying goodbye to her and as I went to say goodbye to them I saw this man leaving. He had his back to me and I watched him walk up the passage to the front door. As he went out of the door he disappeared into the night.

The next morning my mum had asked me, "who was that man on the sofa?" I looked at her and said "I don't know?, he came in just before you did, I thought he was one of your friends?" Mum replied "NO, I didn't know him either, and what time did he leave here?" I saw him walk past my mum on his way out. It had left us pretty stumped about him, yet even until today I can still see that man's image so very clearly. He was just one of the hauntings inside of this house.

Eventually mum asked a priest to bless each room as every night something else would happen i.e. heavy walking coming up the stairs, even a shadow of it, yet it never opened the bedroom door as it seemed to sense we were there, and then walked back down stairs. Later when I went downstairs to double check the doors and windows I found them still all locked securely. Lots of strange happenings went on for the whole of the time we lived there and the same was happening next door.

The priest had said to mum he was so very sorry, but there were far too many souls that are unrested in every room in the house and that these two houses were built on top of a graveyard that goes back centuries that once belonged to the church next door but one, which was built round about 1600. It still goes on today, the seeing and being touched by someone or something that can hide itself and play games with you and your mind.

One day I awoke to find a dead mouse on the pillow next me - there was no way that mouse had died there on the pillow - it was placed there for me to wake up to and to be the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes that morning. Many things went on in different rooms of the house and out the back yard was more happenings. This all started from the age of 12 and was still going on when I left home at the age of 21. And if I was to go back to this house tomorrow, in less than 15 minutes something else would happen for certain.

Report Spam   Logged

"Forever let this place be a cry of despair and a warning to humanity, where the Nazis murdered about a million and a half men, women and children, mainly Jews, from various countries in Europe."

Auschwitz-Birkenau, 1940-1945

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: