Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 04:31:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Where do we go when we die?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do we go when we die?  (Read 349 times)
Apparition from Beyond the Veil
Superhero Member

« on: January 13, 2016, 12:40:28 am »

Acording to Tom Campbell, the following information could be true

This is my view on what are ghosts are and how they are able to exist, what do you guys think of this?

Humans are individual units of consciousness, the source of consciousness ie you as a individual unit of consciousness is located outside of this PMR Physical Matter Reality, a ghost can exist in this PMR because the PMR and the NPMR Non Physical Matter Reality' are both one. interwoven within each other so both realities are not truly separate.

How do ghosts survive death?

Since human consciousness is not located in the mind, its in NPMR, consciousness simply 'disconnects' from the physical body when death occurs, its an automatic guarantee that you survive physical death.

Here are some crazy ideas about the NPMR and PMR

You live multiple lives on earth
You chose to come to earth when you where in the NPMR.
You can choose to be male or female.

If you where born in 2000 then you where somewhere else in 1999. in NPMR
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 12:41:21 am »

most of this is fromThomas Campbell. a Physicist, consciousness researcher..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYwlraEwuFB4ZqASowjoM0g
Report Spam   Logged

Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 12:42:05 am »

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYwlraEwuFB4ZqASowjoM0g
Report Spam   Logged

Vulcan
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 12:50:09 am »

It's not logical to say we live multiple lives. What would the point of that be if we can't recall past lives?
Report Spam   Logged
Demon to Some, A Nightmare to Others..!

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 12:52:46 am »

When you die, your brain shuts down, switches off, and you either burn in a furnace or get buried and are consumed by insects/rot.

Quite simple really. All this nonsense about the afterlife is just a wish. Hell, I wish it were true myself, but if I am being honest to myself, and make the most of the time I have, then I won't lie to myself and pretend there is something better around every next corner.

When you die, you're dead. The End.
Report Spam   Logged
Okane

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2016, 12:55:03 am »

We go somewhere when we die, we do meet up with passed loved ones, iam not saying there are angels and atuff loke that
We do move on
Report Spam   Logged
Xomon

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 12:58:43 am »

We go somewhere when we die, we do meet up with passed loved ones, iam not saying there are angels and atuff loke that
We do move on

If you are in the same graveyard........

Then everyone can decompose together.
Report Spam   Logged
Seer of Dark Things
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 01:02:40 am »

"To be born, die, again be reborn, and so progress unceasingly, such is the law"

- Allan Kardec

To me, recincarnation makes sense as a way for the soul, or spirit to improve and make progress. If for exemple, an invidividual has failed in life or died prematurely of natural causes outside of his/her control, why shouldn't it be possible to get another shot, or even many more at living assuming conciousness survives physical death? Wouldn't a Supreme Intelligence allows our spirits to make amend and be able to access that which we couldn't in previous lives by way of progressing? If we are here right now incarnated in human form, how can we really be sure we haven't been there in the past, on Earth or elsewhere?
Report Spam   Logged
Cat Goddess

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2016, 12:58:50 am »

I know that we fall apart in memories, energy and material. I have seen ghosts @ spirit and my personal belief is when your body is just a lifelless shell it is possible it could be returned to the pool of particles that make up this world. Energy was bestowed to you all when you were created.  A spirit is made up of energies that grows if you were a decent person. This is where the laws of Karma comes in - if you have been bad it can also be reduced or even turn into negative energy especially if you harm others.

A spirit is made up of a dead persons energies whilst a ghost is an appirition resembling that of a dead person stuck in time, a photographic appirition that is seen at the same time, place and time of year surrounding the annerversary of the ghosts death.  I believe that our memories and acomplishments survive us all.
Report Spam   Logged

CATS ARE MAGICAL - THE MORE YOU PET THEM THE LONGER YOU WILL LIVE!!!
Hermocrates

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2016, 11:38:57 am »

I have seen ghosts @ spirit and my personal belief is when your body is just a lifelless shell it is possible it could be returned to the pool of particles that make up this world. Energy was bestowed to you all when you were created.  A spirit is made up of energies that grows if you were a decent person. This is where the laws of Karma comes in - if you have been bad it can also be reduced or even turn into negative energy especially if you harm others.

Just what ghosts and spirits have you seen? It seems that you scare pretty easily just by having someone pull your "tale" a little, and I cannot imagine you surviving a confrontation with a ghost, no, not even with a friendly ghost like me!

And while I'm, gently, pulling again, just what kind of calibrated, measurement tool are you using in assessing the amount of energy a spirit has? Not Blavatsky again, I hope? Is it set to read for 120 or 220 volts? And is that direct or alternating current? But I believe that an Ohm meter is better suited to the task, when it comes to electrical energy, as your lightening indicates! Be sure not to cross the positive and negative probes, as you may short out and return to the "Bestower," to receive another charge! Be careful, and guard your "ground!" Just friendly advice, as before.

Report Spam   Logged
Rennes-le-Château
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2016, 06:08:29 pm »

Just what ghosts and spirits have you seen? It seems that you scare pretty easily just by having someone pull your "tale" a little, and I cannot imagine you surviving a confrontation with a ghost, no, not even with a friendly ghost like me!

Sure, that is a great way to start a dialog with someone, insult them! Is it any wonder most people here don't respond to your posts?

You are ignorant of the material, you post about anything but the topic at hand and when your ignorance is unmasked (even before, such as cases like this) you resort to insults.

Get a life, loser, and if you truly are a ghost ( :: ), haunt some other forum. Incidentally, a hermaphodite like yourself would make the most silly-a@@ed ghost I would ever have seen.
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2016, 11:21:02 pm »

Engaged in a little projection, are we, pal?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: