Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 01:03:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Clinton vows to investigate UFOs and Area 51

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton vows to investigate UFOs and Area 51  (Read 444 times)
Carissa Hoffer-Halliet
Superhero Member

« on: January 09, 2016, 12:38:36 am »

Clinton vows to investigate UFOs and Area 51
Posted on Monday, 4 January, 2016

The Clintons have long expressed an interest in UFOs. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Marc Nozell
Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has promised to disclose information about UFOs if she is elected.
The former First Lady made the comments during an interview with reporter Daymond Steer from The Conway Daily Sun while she was out campaigning in New Hampshire recently.

When Steer asked her about the subject of UFO disclosure and whether she supported it she enthusiastically replied "yes, I am going to get to the bottom of it."

Her interest in the phenomenon echoes that of her husband, former President Bill Clinton, who famously remarked that he "wouldn't be surprised" if we were one day visited by extraterrestrials.

"I think we may have been," she said in response to his remarks. "We don't know for sure."

The democratic presidential candidate also mentioned that her campaign chairman John Podesta shared a keen interest in UFOs and was a long-time fan of science fiction show The X-Files.

"He has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out," she said. "One way or another. Maybe we could have, like, a task force to go to Area 51."

Her comments follow on from a statement made by Podesta himself last year describing his disappointment at not having encouraged Barack Obama to release classified UFO files.

"Finally, my biggest failure of 2014: Once again not securing the #disclosure of the UFO files," he wrote, before following up the post with the hashtag "#the truthisstilloutthere".

http://www.inquisitr.com/2677974/hillary-clinton-i-will-reveal-truth-about-ufos-and-area-51-if-i-become-president/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Carissa Hoffer-Halliet
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 12:46:35 am »

January 3, 2016
Hillary Clinton: ‘I will Reveal Truth About UFOs And Area 51 If I Become President’
JohnThomas Didymus

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has promised that if she is elected as the next president of the United States she will “get to the bottom” of questions and controversy over what the U.S. government knows about UFOs and aliens.

Clinton reportedly made the promise during an interview with The Conway Daily Sun reporter Daymond Steer while campaigning in New Hampshire.

When Steer asked the Democratic candidate about her position on UFOs and ETs and whether she would support efforts by UFO disclosure groups, she answered, “Yes, I am going to get to the bottom of it.”

Clinton admitted that she realizes that Earth may have been visited by extraterrestrials. She also said that if was elected as executive president she would set up a task force to investigate Area 51, the top secret Air Force base in Nevada where UFO enthusiasts believe alien UFO and corpses recovered from the 1947 Roswell, New Mexico, crash site were kept for reverse-engineering research purposes.

Clinton’s latest statements are consistent with what is known about her previous involvement, along with her husband, former President Bill Clinton, in alleged efforts to have secret UFO files released to the public.

It is known that in 1993, when Bill Clinton was president, the billionaire Laurance Rockefeller asked him to release all UFO files.

Share 3.5k
    Tweet 0

Bill Clinton allegedly met Rockefeller at his ranch in Wyoming in 1995 where they held discussions on the “Rockefeller Initiative” to secure release of all previously classified UFO files.

In 2007, Hillary Clinton acknowledged that among the top freedom of information (FOI) requests her husband received as president were requests related to UFO and alien disclosure.

Bill Clinton also admitted in 2014 to the show host Jimmy Kimmel that in the light of recent advances in space research, it would not be surprising if Earth has been visited by aliens. But he said he hoped that any contact with aliens would be peaceful and not like the scenario constructed in the Independence Day movie.

“No, I am trying to tell you I don’t know, but if we were visited some day I wouldn’t be surprised. I just hope it’s not like Independence Day the movie.”

Bill Clinton also said that as president he investigated claims about Area 51 and found that although stealth technology was developed in Area 51, “there were no aliens there.”

Commenting further during the interview with Steer, Hillary said, “I think we may have been (visited already). We don’t know for sure.”

Hillary Clinton’s comments follow the statement in 2014 by her campaign chairman John Podesta that his biggest regret during his time as top adviser to President Barack Obama was not securing release of classified UFO files.

John Podesta was also chief of staff to President Bill Clinton.

“Finally, my biggest failure of 2014: Once again not securing the #disclosure of the UFO files. #the truthisstilloutthere.”

Podesta had called for release of classified UFO files, arguing that the “American people can handle the truth” about UFOs.

Share 3.5k
    Tweet 0

Referring to Podesta, Hillary said, “He has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out. One way or another. Maybe we could have a task force go to Area 51.”

The Mirror reports that Gary Heseltine, a UFO researcher and retired police detective, said, “I am well aware of the Rockefeller initiative and that both the Clintons were heavily involved in it. It was inevitable that Hillary Clinton would be asked questions about her links to it and I am pleased that she has responded to them. She cannot run away from those links so she really has to embrace it in order to remain credible. It will be interesting to see how much of a political issue it will become in her presidential campaign.”

[Photo By Dennis Van Tine/AP]

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2677974/hillary-clinton-i-will-reveal-truth-about-ufos-and-area-51-if-i-become-president/#SitoaX5Z3uveMOVp.99
Report Spam   Logged
Gremlin

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 01:00:50 am »

I recall that back in 1996 Bill Clinton jumped on the media bandwagon surrounding the alleged discovery of bacteria in a meteorite from Mars. There was talk of giving NASA more money to explore Mars - and of course there was the publicity surrounding the "Mars Attacks!" movie.
Report Spam   Logged

Misanthropic

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 01:02:58 am »

Maybe they did look into it, found nothing then felt stupid for even suggesting it, so they dropped it. ? ... Who knows... ? -
Report Spam   Logged
Blackwater

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 01:05:22 am »

WOW, thoughts shattered.............. Here I was expecting something like a PETA advert........ that might have got Hillary the Votes!! Crikey Moses! Ohh well, much better than George Bush's Bigotry with voters!! Fancy saying Atheists should not be allowed to vote. Geez.
Report Spam   Logged
Luke Hodiak
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 01:08:07 am »

The Bimbo Eruption Squad was a group set up by Betsey Wright for Bill's first presidential run. It was a group of staffers, headed by Betsey in cooperation with Hillary, that were launched at any woman from Bill's past peccadilloes who had decided to come forward and announce to the world that Bill had had an affair with them, was currently having an affair with them or had sexually assaulted them. It was featured in the movie The War Room (I said book mistakenly earlier). **** Island is an island run and owned by multi-billionaire Jeff Epstein that he stocked with underage sex slaves.
Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2016, 01:30:57 am »

For all we know, Hillary had her affairs, too, hell, she is related to Bill.
Report Spam   Logged
Lars Worthington III

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2016, 01:34:18 am »

I am disgusted by the Clintons and all that they stand for: sex outside of marriage, helping the poor, all that.
Report Spam   Logged

Romney, Palin or Huckabee in 2016
Okane

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2016, 03:18:25 am »

Slick Willy and Slick Hillary. The Bushes are who America likes the best.
Report Spam   Logged
Number of the Beast
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2016, 06:03:38 pm »

She won my vote with this alien thing
Report Spam   Logged
Number of the Beast
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2016, 06:04:05 pm »

if there was no truth to aliens she would not be addressing such topics
Report Spam   Logged
Vanguard of Truth
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2016, 07:08:12 pm »

How so? Politicians speak of things that aren't necessarily true all the time and even more so during an election campaign.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: