Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 12:57:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

"Resident Evil" Series Heading to "Arklay"?!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Resident Evil" Series Heading to "Arklay"?!  (Read 77 times)
Mistress of Horror

« on: January 02, 2016, 11:01:53 pm »

MOVIES [TV] "Resident Evil" Series Heading to "Arklay"?!
ByMrDisgustingPosted August 6, 2014
6.0KSHARES     
Bloody Disgusting reader 'Cliff L.' tipped us off to a company that's allegedly developing a television series based on the popular "Resident Evil" video games.

Clearly inspired by FOX's "Gotham," the series' title is "Arklay," described as northwest of Raccoon City. There, players found the Arklay Mountains, Arklay Mansion, and more notably the Arklay Laboratories.

Mance Media is behind said scripted series created by newbie Shawn Christopher Lebert. The show is said to delve into the mysterious homicides of Raccoon City.

Here's the official pitch: "When Detective James Reinhardt is thrust into a series of bizarre homicides, he unravels the city is hiding a dark conspiracy. Learning a fatal virus is connected to it all, Reinhardt discovers it's already coursing through him. With time no longer on his side, he must solve the conspiracy to save his own life."

Below is a pitch reel used to show tone: it's not footage from this series, but from "Hannibal" and others like it.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3306849/tv-resident-evil-series-heading-arklay/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mistress of Horror

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 11:02:09 pm »

It looks like Resident Evil could get the TV treatment.
My problem with this is it looks like they wouldn't have Jill,Chris,etc. from the game series.
Your thoughts?
Report Spam   Logged
Mistress of Horror

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 11:02:24 pm »

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN PLEASE!!!
The fan of Resident Evil total I am is glad the though of deriving a show from it happened. H3LL yes. And I love Dancy in Hannibal so he'll probably be just the same in this. Very good.
Report Spam   Logged
Mistress of Horror

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 11:03:17 pm »

I wonder if this will make it any further than the Zombieland series . I'm not holding my breath.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: