Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 06:50:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Montana man claims he has proof that UFOs are real in two photographs captured

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Montana man claims he has proof that UFOs are real in two photographs captured  (Read 1281 times)
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2016, 01:51:57 am »

Richard O’Connor sits in his Clancy home and discusses a photo, shown in the foreground, that one of his cameras has captured. He believes it is of a UFO. (Photo: Tribune photo/Phil Drake)
Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2016, 01:52:15 am »

The first review was heartening.

“Bottom line, I think the images are real, but remain a mystery,” the photo analyst wrote. “I suspect the lights in the first and last photos are sun reflections off of something rather than any propulsion system.”

And higher up in his assessment he wrote: “Thus, I conclude it is a puzzle to solve rather than a fake.”

But another analyst didn’t agree and angered O’Connor by proclaiming the photos “100 percent fake.”

O’Connor expressed his anger in an email to Davenport, saying he would get an unbiased photograph analysis. Davenport also suggests that O’Connor submit his photos to someone whose reputation he trusts.

O’Connor has also offered to take a polygraph.

O’Connor now plans to meet with various experts in photo analysis to get their take on his pictures.

In an earlier interview, O’Connor said, “What you see there is what came off that camera.”

He said his main intention is “to let people know that UFOs are real.  These photographs are proof positive that UFOs are real.”

He added they deserve to be studied in a “well-funded, unbiased scientific study to determine if we are being visited ...”

O’Connor recently received an assessment from a photo analysis from another UFO research organization.

This person wrote, “This photo is an interesting one. The colors of the object resembles the surrounding blue sky and clouds. This would naturally occur with highly reflective silver objects. The fact it was 1/20 second frame rules out balloons or other man-made objects. It also indicates the objects decelerated and accelerated and held position for just one frame, as there’s no elongated motion line that would have occurred if the velocity was constant.

“I’m sure some will say it’s one frame of hot pixels; which is impossible for just one frame and a wide selected zone of linear pixels,” the analyst wrote. “Some will say it’s a digital recording artifact; this is not possible because the pixels comprising ... the objects are linear with gradient fall off. When all other explanations are ruled out the proverbial ‘flying swamp gas’ explanation is offered, and this is done by those who choose to ignore the laws of physics.”

O’Connor said he understands the skepticism of others.

“They did not have the opportunity in their lives to know Dr. Marcel,” he said, adding that once he knew him and trusted him, his attitude changed.
Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2016, 01:52:29 am »

His said his biggest fear is that the truth will be covered up.

“I am interested in the truth,” he said. “If I am subject to criticism to get to the bottom of this, then I guess it’s part of the deal.”

What’s out there?

To see UFO sightings from Montana reported to the National UFO Reporting Center, go to: www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxlmt.html

To know more

To contact Dr. Richard O’Connor, email richard@cropcirclesresearchfoundation.

The photos can be seen as cropcirclesresearchfoundation.org or jamal.org.

Follow Phil Drake on Twitter: @GFTrib_PDrake
Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2016, 01:52:40 am »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/12/23/ufo-captured-man-says-he-has-proof/77857852/
Report Spam   Logged
Paranomali

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2016, 06:20:06 pm »

To be very honest, when you have seen a real triangle space ship every other aspect of ufology becomes known. The triangle space ship is the only UFO that has flown in earth’s atmosphere as far as UFO.

The real flying triangle alien driven spacecraft accounts’ for 99% of all UFO documentation every since the Egyptians saw it and built there pyramids according to what they saw. As well as every other civilization, that built a pyramid around the world.

The triangle space ship has 3 round engines at the bottom of its enormous craft a craft that is the same length and width as the great pyramid of Giza.

The real triangle space ship has three round engines at the bottom of its craft engines that can be turned on and off one by one.

In the history of sightings, 96% of all sightings reported were nothing but the triangle space ship.

‘OMG I saw a flying saucer! What the viewer is really seeing is one engine turned on with the triangle ship in cloak.

OMG I saw 2 flying saucers side by side. What the viewer saw was 2 engines turned on and if side by side, then it was looking at the back 2 engines with the space ship in cloak.

OMG I saw 3 flying saucers in triangular formation. In addition, of course the triangle space ship.

OMG I saw a cylinder space ship. The viewer is looking at either the right side, the left side, and because I have rules and can only say things that are beyond 98% facts, I will say one thing that is bellow my knowledge. We have 3 recordings of a real triangle space ship and the back of it to me and my team is still unexplainable because it is something we just could not figure out, so with that being said.

The viewer when it comes to the cylinder explanation, they could also be looking at the back of it as well… that I do not know for sure on a scale of 35%.

Always count in 3’ 6’ 9’ when if comes to the real deal as far as videos are concerned always count the engines, its their one weakness,  despite on how advance their technology is, no technology can cover up an engine or the source that makes crafts fly. They can cloak its ship but they cannot cloak its engines.

By the way, if there were a thing as flying saucers and cylinder alien crafts…then it would be a cylinder or saucer like craft flying on the back of your dollar bill.

3 species evolved to an exotic unique evolved race of speciel animals.the dolphine/grays the bird/triangle aliens and apes/humans.

Why do you think the eagle and the flying triangle are on the dolar bill.

Follow the pyramids around earth and you can fly with the triangle race through history.

Follow the eagle /birds and you will see where they landed and actually taught knowledge.

Follow the long gated heads and you will see just how close they came to humans as things went farther then just knowledge.

Mortals are ready for the grays its really easy…but the triangular race, they still have beaks, their beaks never evolved into a nose like the grays or humans.Before mammals was even a thought, there were birds and fi****hey got like a 2 billion year head start on the mammals,evolved way before land was even concidered to be an evolved status of nature.
Report Spam   Logged
Vanguard of Truth
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2016, 07:07:50 pm »

If I was abducted by aliens, or had seen an alien spacecraft, I would have seen things I would never of comprehended before.

Yet no original thinking is present in all people claiming these things. That should tell us something.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: