Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:25:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Communication with Archangels

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Communication with Archangels  (Read 448 times)
Dawn

« on: December 16, 2015, 03:39:48 am »

It has been brought to my attention that you can talk to Archangels. I believe that archangels and shadow people are all in the same. I speak to others on the other side and see the tricks spread out by them. In Christian beliefs, you can speak to angels and they will answer you. Archangels are the same way. Saint Michael is the protector of mankind and the one who will more readily answer. it's said that Michael will carry on a plain conversation with you about the issue brought to his attention.

To talk to them you just talk. They can understand you and they will respond to you in your language. It's as simple as that. I communicate with Saint Michael just by asking a question and he answers me in my mind. He will carry on a conversation as lonh as you keep talking.

Report Spam   Logged

Worlds within worlds, lives within lives, the Crypt of Dawn.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Seer of Dark Things
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 03:42:25 am »

There's a whole system and language that is supposed to help you do that.

Check out Enochian and ceremonial magic. Most notably, the Ars Theurgia.
Report Spam   Logged
Erikka

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 03:51:26 am »

I go to a non-denominational church. Both of my pastors can hear angels and have seen them before. Angels are Gods messengers, they are here to help us on Gods behalf. God gives angels charge over those who fear him. They can minster healing and deliverance. They can also communicate messages to you. However, you would definitely want to have some ability do differ between good and evil. The spirit realm is full of demons...and demons can mimic beings of light. Don't go using angel cards or angel Ouija boards...those are tools of the devil. The bible teaches you can talk to angels...you can also command them. I have definitely had intervention from angels on my behalf...and had them comfort me, however I've never heard one speak.
Report Spam   Logged

We are in the cosmos - and the cosmos are in us.
Demiurge
Superhero Member

δημιουργός (dēmiourgós, latinized demiurgus δήμιος

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 03:54:51 am »

The lore doesn't back you on that. Angels are the henchmen of YHVH. They would follow the Demiurge's bidding, whether or not it was in your personal best interest. And certainly, your best interest isn't even on their agenda, unless they are your personal Holy Guardian Angel, and even then you have to earn contact with them. If one were to believe the lore, angels and especially archangels would be responsible for driving humans from paradise, laying waste to enemies of YHVH, raining plagues, leveling cities, killing firstborn children, etc. You would have no authority over angels.

There are systems for communication that are complicated and require hard work. Also, you need to temper yourself in dealing with this energy. You have to build up a tolerance to it over time, because you simply wouldn't be able to handle it unprepared. You'd know it if you actually tapped into that energy. You would never be the same again.
Report Spam   Logged

"And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said, 'I am God and there is no other God beside me,' for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come."- Yaltabaoth
Terran Kess
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2015, 03:57:22 am »

I am sure that some spirits pretend to be other spirits.Which can often make having a conversation with a certain spirit via EVP hard.However when you get to know a spirit, you know what words and how they say the words.I have also noticed that when a spirit buts into a conversation and starts misbehaving, the spirit you are communicating with often go silent.My main resident spirit always says Go Away before they go silent so i know when someone is misbehaving.
Report Spam   Logged
Terran Kess
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2015, 03:57:50 am »

Also I generally would go against ouja boards because they have a dangerous way of opening a path of letting dark things enter your home if not careful. It's possibly the most dangerous thing to mess with.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: