Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 02:39:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Communicating with a hooded entity

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Communicating with a hooded entity  (Read 73 times)
Sharanne

« on: December 16, 2015, 03:25:35 am »

I had a very interesting experience last night. The past week I have been waking up in the middle of the night, not being able to sleep for hours.

The night before last, I woke up feeling as though I wasn't breathing fully. When I tried to fall back asleep it seemed like I would stop breathing, or not getting enough oxygen. I'm not sure how relevant that is, but I figured I would throw it in there, because it's never happened before.

Anyways...

Last night I woke up around 3, and was not able to get sleepy again until around 5/6 am. I closed my eyes and observed all of the hallucinogenic-like patterns that come with lack of sleep. Suddenly a deep voice started speaking very clearly in my head. I do not remember what it said, but I was conscious and thinking (while the voice spoke) this is not me! There is someone else here, is this real?

Then I saw this black shadow to my left, and it was kind of swirly in essence, like smoke. It kept trying to move to the right, but I would get nervous and resist it. I finally decided to breathe deeply and let it happen....see what happened...letting go of the fear of death in a sense I suppose.

As soon as I did this the shadow moved to the right (swirled) over my chest, and pulled me out of my body. I let it. I flew through my house, seeing only the lighting fixtures. It took me out of the house and to an empty city-like area. Here I spent time with him..it. I remember talking to it, but I don't remember the conversation fully. I do remember asking it, "where are we?" and he told me, "you're city". I also asked "why is nobody here?", but I don't remember the reason he gave.

I remember walking through a very green courtyard-ish area also. And then I recall him telling me it was time to go. I asked "can't we stay" and he simply said "no" and dragged my spirit back into the sky and to my room.

The entire time, I only got the one glimpse of his front...It looked like a grim reaper sort of entity, hooded. I felt safe with it. Though everything I've read about similar experiences seems to be that they don't speak and are oftentimes malicious.

I hope anyone can give me some insight or relate to this experience.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Dawn

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 03:28:13 am »

Hello Sharanne

I have had so many of these experiences it would be hard to count them all. The shadow was telling you what he sees, the minds he is finding in your town. They are confused about the fact they can not find anyone anymore. You are an allowed soul so he hears you and he can see you but not the unallowed. The shadow caries many souls on the outside of themselves to keep anything from trying to enter into their minds this also blocks their words from you. Not all shadows are the same they all found different ways to find themselves and not all could figure things out. This shadow allowed you to enter into his minds mind to show you this. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Dawn
Report Spam   Logged

Worlds within worlds, lives within lives, the Crypt of Dawn.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: