Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:17:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

MOON LANDINGS 'FAKE': Shock video shows 'Stanley Kubrick' admit historic event w

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MOON LANDINGS 'FAKE': Shock video shows 'Stanley Kubrick' admit historic event w  (Read 1576 times)
Zalmoxis

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2015, 02:28:03 am »

If the moon landings had been faked no one man could have done it alone. Filming requires hundreds of experts in various fields of expertise. Apart from make up, sound lighting, special effects, sets, actors, etc. It takes far too many people to do these jobs and most, if not all, would realise that they were doing a fake production. Why hasn't one person involved ever come forward in the last 45 years or so to say it was faked. Surely the Government hasn't silenced them all? Or has it? I am not looking to start another conspiracy here.
Report Spam   Logged
Gremlin

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2015, 02:34:59 am »

The only people who really know if man landed on the Moon are those of us that were abducted by aliens and taken to the Moon on a day trip. We cannot reveal what we saw because the aliens said they would destroy earth if we ever revealed the truth. Now where did I put my medication, can't find my pills anywhere.
Report Spam   Logged

Geniocrat

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2015, 07:47:07 pm »

Why is Van Allen radiation such an issue today if the astronauts went to the moon with no problems ?

Cuz it was all faked.
Report Spam   Logged
Geniocrat

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2015, 07:53:25 pm »

Government secrecy = patriotism back then.
Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2016, 09:30:41 pm »

Personally, i think they just said thy went to the moon to make that jfk fella look good. see, he was the bill clinton of his era, always womanizing and stuff.
heck, we probably ain't never been to the north pole either, probably radiation there, too.
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2016, 03:13:35 pm »

What's all this talk of conspiracy? One myth at a time, please. Stanley Kubrick could have, indeed, helped NASA with the hoax. He did produce and direct 2001, a space odyssey. Meaning that it was a plagiarism of Homer's Odyssey, but staging it in space, rather than the sea. A myth nonetheless, just like the moon landings. Kubrick also directed Dr. Strangelove, therefore the doomsday apocalypse prophesized by them strange love folks that call themselves Christians will also be staged. But if Kubrick has to help out on this upcoming hoax, Christ has to make a pre second-coming trip just to resurrect our dean Stanley. But in the meantime, if you guys want some good conspiracy material, go and listen to Donald J duck, but be sure to get permission before you ask any questions, and do sit down if the duck is quacking at you. The main conspiracy will go like this; if we get a Duck to run things, then you better duck, because them there rockets of doom will be flying over your heads, but not, necessarily, to the moon. But if anyone wants to really know about having gone to the moon, than we should ask Pink Floyd, since they have been on the "dark" side of the moon. But like that other fellor here said, the car radiation got em, and they all have that there brain damage. THAT IS WHY NO ONE HAS GONE BACK.

Report Spam   Logged
Ivanov

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2016, 07:24:45 pm »

Russians only people to go to moon, all Russians know American moon landings to be fake.
Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2016, 03:36:01 pm »

But like that other fellor here said, the car radiation got em, and they all have that there brain damage. THAT IS WHY NO ONE HAS GONE BACK.

Y'all making fun of the way I talk?  Bet you wouldn't say that to my face, libral.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: