Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 10:21:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My "Werewolf" Sighting In Florida

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My "Werewolf" Sighting In Florida  (Read 121 times)
Erikka

« on: October 28, 2015, 03:03:57 am »

It was a few years ago. I never really came to any of these sites since then because, honestly, I think they're stupid just because of all the people who want to be cool. Anyways. To my point:

I was on the phone with two of my friends in my backyard and I went to my wooden fence to open the gate to go to my front yeard. (The fence is to tall to see over.) I was looking down as I walked through the gate and turned to close the latch, so I didn't see the "werewolf". I turned around and just froze. It was about seven feet tall or so, it was hunched over, very broad shoulders, had a more slim lower body, and definately had fur. It was dark, so I couldn't see any details. But it was pretty close to me. It looked like a reasonable version of a werewolf. It started walking towards me, so I freaked out and ran up the fence behind me and laid down on the top of it. My friends were still talking to each other and I was silent the whole time. I just stared down at it. It surprisingly didn't freak out after my own freak out, but just stood there and looked at me. So, like a dumbass, I ran inside and turned the frontyard light on. Now I realize how stupid that was. I ran back outside and it was gone. My guess is because I was an idiot and turned on a light without watching it. Anyways, it would be really cool if some people could share some stories or explain what it was. 'Cause I don't believe in werewolves. Just things that could inspire the legend.

** I was not at the time or ever was before that time intoxicated on any drug without medical purposes. Also, I had adequate sleep.
Report Spam   Logged

We are in the cosmos - and the cosmos are in us.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: