Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 03:02:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

'We know where Jack the Ripper lived' - experts

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'We know where Jack the Ripper lived' - experts  (Read 1127 times)
Keira Kensington
Superhero Member

« on: July 14, 2016, 11:47:27 pm »

How Did James Kelly Kill His Wife

In 1991 I purchased the documents where I got the story of James Kelly killing his wife in a brutal matter as described instead of just cutting her throat as is widely reported as being the story. Supposedly the documents I purchased at a London Street Market were the property of a police officer during the time of Jack the Ripper. It was told to me that the journal I purchased was the policeman's private notes about the Ripper murders.

It is a well known fact that at the time of the murder of his wife that murders were often cleaned up as far as to details to keep the more brutal details out of the London Press. It is said that this was done on orders of the Police Superintendent Thomas Arnold. It is a historical fact that the message written on a alley wall was quickly washed away on Arnold's orders and we will never truly know what that message said. Why was it washed away so quickly? What did it reveal? What did Arnold cover up by having the message quickly washed away?

The picture above of James Kelly and wife was in the papers but I do not know if the woman in the photo was the wife he killed. In the papers I purchased written on the back of that photo it said , " James Kelly and Wife ".

http://crazyhorsesghost.hubpages.com/hub/Jack-The-Ripper-In-America
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: