Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 08:06:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

'We know where Jack the Ripper lived' - experts

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'We know where Jack the Ripper lived' - experts  (Read 1120 times)
senator Bam

« on: July 09, 2016, 11:14:24 am »

My own findings and theory (in ca 2013?) was that JTR was Mary Jane Kelly, and JTR lived in MJK's place. I wrote this in my blog article here

"JTR letter said “from Hell”. Compare “Whitechapel was considered to be the most notorious criminal rookery in London. The area around Flower and Dean Street was described as “perhaps the foulest and most dangerous street in the whole metropolis”; Dorset Street was called “the worst street in London”. JTR must have been in Whitechapel area. MJK was in Dorset Street."

"she [MJK] was in whitechapel."

"some forum poster/s said JTR must’ve been in or familiar with Spitalfields (which is where MJK was).
“All the identified victims lived in the heart of the rookery in Spitalfields, including three in George Street (later named Lolesworth Street), two in Dorset Street, two in Flower and Dean Street and one in Thrawl Street.” MJK was in Dorset street, Spitalfields."

“Sickert stayed in a room that JTR said to have once stayed in”?

" “The murders drew attention to the poor living conditions in the East End slums….” May indicate that JTR was in whitechapel , and that was a prostitute?) "

http://2rbetterthan1.wordpress.com/2013/07/16/jack-the-ripper-candidates/

(I am not sure if they stole my discovery or not. My blog post says 2013 but i can't remember if/when i might have abit later updated/edited it with my then new(er) JTR/MJK info? However some one else had already proposed MJK before my discovery though i came up with mine totally independently.)

Since then there was that news item claiming that JTR is Kosminsky because of the shawl dna test. But i am fairly sure it was MJK not Kosminsky, though i could be wrong.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: