Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 03:13:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

New Walls Encircle Pyramidal Complex At Giza

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Walls Encircle Pyramidal Complex At Giza  (Read 1055 times)
Horus

« on: September 19, 2007, 01:41:39 pm »

I find this wall a very confusing subject and I certainly don't buy the "official reason" that is claimed for its ****.

Well you are spot on, Bianca because one of the official reasons is supposedly to keep the camel drivers out!  Electrified chain link would suffice for that and be faar cheaper but people can see through it! The wall is a very high visibility barrier. The wall also encompasses Giza from the rear desert side.  Who would enter from that direction?  It's total overkill for the stated purposes and costed a fortune to build.  Egypt is a poor country so who paid for this?

I don't like conspiracy theories very much either, Sungate, but the activities at Giza have been overtly suspicious since 1992 -especially where Hawass is concerned.  I just can't and won't ignore all of that. 

The person you are probably referring to was Dr. Thomas Dobecki.  He measured the subsurface weathering of the Sphinx enclosure for the West team in '91 and that's when they detected the chamber under the left (not right) paw with a seismograph.  He was hired by Schor to continue research there in '96 (and in other parts of the Plateau) using ground penetrating radar which confirmed what was in front of the Sphinx and located an even larger room near the rump. 

Horus
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 01:45:17 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: