Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 09:54:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

An Alternative to Darwinian Evolution

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An Alternative to Darwinian Evolution  (Read 3879 times)
Majeston

« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2007, 09:40:25 pm »

Merl,

you'll have to answer #3 as I can't deal with string theory.

The other 3 questions are fairly easy including the one that rubs your butt raw.

I'm buying time here,  because I need to quote a few things unless you don't want me to.

In essence,  number 4 is because once "will"  appears on a planet the seven adjutant mind spirits appear, then no more major evolution can occur.
There are many instances in the universe that prove or at least show this mystery of creation.

Take an ovum for example.  Once the first sperm enters it,  there is a built in process that is like a force field which

the egg undergoes so that no more sperm can penetrate it.  Intelligent life is similar.  Something happens which prevents

another intelligent species from appearing.  Upon the functioning of the seven adjutants  the Life Carriers job is completed

for the most part.  Now,  I know you would have preferred to find a material biologic answer this,  but it is what it is.  Smiley

the seven adjutant mind spirits in order of appearance are

" The seven adjutant mind-spirits are called by names which are the equivalents of the following designations: intuition, understanding, courage, knowledge, counsel, worship, and wisdom. "

animals exhibit the first 5 spirits and some even approach the 6th.

What I found after years of study that it is quite interesting that the 7th spirit,  the spirit of wisdom,

come AFTER the 6th which is worship.   You're going to have a big problem, there friend.

I'm not saying you aren't wise.  You are probably the smartest guy around here.  But,  if wisdom follows worship

and your concept of God is an imaginary playmate,  then there is no real wisdom possible.  Right?  I mean logically

speaking.  So,  the real question here is,  what is meant by wisdom?

This of course leads us to eternity and souls and God and such,  so I'll end it here.  Smiley

P402:2, 36:5.5 We are handicapped for words adequately to designate these seven adjutant mind-spirits. They are ministers of the lower levels of experiential mind, and they may be described, in the order of evolutionary attainment, as follows:

P402:3, 36:5.6 1. The spirit of intuition -- quick perception, the primitive physical and inherent reflex instincts, the directional and other self-preservative endowments of all mind creations; the only one of the adjutants to function so largely in the lower orders of animal life and the only one to make extensive functional contact with the nonteachable levels of mechanical mind.

P402:4, 36:5.7 2. The spirit of understanding -- the impulse of co-ordination, the spontaneous and apparently automatic association of ideas. This is the gift of the co-ordination of acquired knowledge, the phenomenon of quick reasoning, rapid judgment, and prompt decision.

P402:5, 36:5.8 3. The spirit of courage -- the fidelity endowment -- in personal beings, the basis of character acquirement and the intellectual root of moral stamina and spiritual bravery. When enlightened by facts and inspired by truth, this becomes the secret of the urge of evolutionary ascension by the channels of intelligent and conscientious self-direction.

P402:6, 36:5.9 4. The spirit of knowledge -- the curiosity-mother of adventure and discovery, the scientific spirit; the guide and faithful associate of the spirits of courage and counsel; the urge to direct the endowments of courage into useful and progressive paths of growth.

P402:7, 36:5.10 5. The spirit of counsel -- the social urge, the endowment of species co-operation; the ability of will creatures to harmonize with their fellows; the origin of the gregarious instinct among the more lowly creatures.

P402:8, 36:5.11 6. The spirit of worship -- the religious impulse, the first differential urge separating mind creatures into the two basic classes of mortal existence. The spirit of worship forever distinguishes the animal of its association from the soulless creatures of mind endowment. Worship is the badge of spiritual-ascension candidacy.

P402:9, 36:5.12 7. The spirit of wisdom -- the inherent tendency of all moral creatures towards orderly and progressive evolutionary advancement. This is the highest of the adjutants, the spirit co-ordinator and articulator of the work of all the others. This spirit is the secret of that inborn urge of mind creatures which initiates and maintains the practical and effective program of the ascending scale of existence; that gift of living things which accounts for their inexplicable ability to survive and, in survival, to utilize the co-ordination of all their past experience and present opportunities for the acquisition of all of everything that all of the other six mental ministers can mobilize in the mind of the organism concerned. Wisdom is the acme of intellectual performance. Wisdom is the goal of a purely mental and moral existence.

http://urantiabook.org/newbook/ub/ppr036_5.html#P036_5_6
Report Spam   Logged

"melody has power a whole world to transform."
Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits.
Harmony is the speech of Havona.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper44.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: