Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 03:00:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Incredible floating city appears above China

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Incredible floating city appears above China  (Read 808 times)
Knight of Jerusalem
Superhero Member

« on: October 19, 2015, 10:49:04 pm »

Incredible floating city appears above China
Posted on Monday, 19 October, 2015

The mirage was undeniably impressive. Image Credit: YouTube / Paranormal Crucible
Hundreds of witnesses reported seeing an entire block of skyscrapers floating high up in the clouds.
The breathtaking spectacle, which appeared above China's Jiangxi and Foshan regions, looked like some sort of futuristic cityscape with rows of dark-colored buildings obscured by an eerie haze.

The mirage lasted only a few minutes before dissipating but it was there long enough to have captured the imagination of both the public and the media.

The most likely explanation for the phenomenon is that it was a type of mirage known as a 'Fata Morgana' which can occur under a specific combination of environmental conditions.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/conspiracy-theories-emerge-after-floating-city-appears-in-the-sky-over-china/story-fn5fsgyc-1227573926756
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Knight of Jerusalem
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 10:51:41 pm »

Conspiracy theories emerge after ‘floating city’ appears in the sky over China
October 19, 201510:12am

Parallel universe, work of aliens, secret NASA project or a simple mirage?
Report Spam   Logged
Knight of Jerusalem
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 10:52:16 pm »

MATTHEW DUNNnews.com.au

RESIDENTS of two Chinese cities have witnessed the gateway to a parallel universe after a ‘floating city’ appeared in their sky.

Well, that’s one possible explanation offered by conspiracy theorists for the strange event, which occurred above the Jiangxi and Foshan regions of China.

The event was captured on film and showed what appeared to be a large cityscape of dark skyscrapers floating in the clouds.

After appearing on Chinese news channels and being uploaded to YouTube, the bizarre footage has attracted a number of other conspiracy theorists offering an explanation.

One of the more common themes occurring is the belief the illusion was the result of ‘Project Blue Beam’ — a secret NASA project in which the space agency will try to start a New World Order by simulating the second coming of Christ through holograms.

“This is the Project Blue Beam by NASA preparing their mind control over the sheep people. Wake up and smell the roses,” wrote one user.

“Clearly this was an offshoot of project Bluebeam by the Chinese Government in conjunction with the US air force,” wrote another.

Another theory suggests the event was not designed here on Earth; rather it was the work of aliens from another dimension.

“I believe it’s the work of the Grays [aliens]. They probably teleported a giant city or maybe reflected it from their own dimension,” wrote one user.

While these supernatural explanations are enticing, scientists have been quick to dismiss the occurrence as a Fata Morgana — a mirage caused when light passes through at different temperatures.

What buzz kills.
Report Spam   Logged
Knight of Jerusalem
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 10:53:04 pm »

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/conspiracy-theories-emerge-after-floating-city-appears-in-the-sky-over-china/story-fn5fsgyc-1227573926756
Report Spam   Logged
Astra

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 01:19:20 am »

First I've heard of a "Fata Morgana" reading up on it, it says its generally a narrow band just above the horizon, this if real looks neither narrow or just above the horizon.
Report Spam   Logged
Bythia Lyon

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 01:20:31 am »

this one reminds me the Limbo city from Inception. The one with all those tall buildings..
Report Spam   Logged
Xomon

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 01:22:06 am »

That... is pretty wild.
Report Spam   Logged
Vanlyssel
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2015, 01:24:33 am »

Here I link to a picture from the movie...see the resembleance?
Report Spam   Logged
Terran Kess
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2015, 01:27:56 am »

I don't see how it could be a mirage. But then again, I could never see the blue dress versus the gold dress.
Report Spam   Logged
DieChecker

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2015, 01:29:27 am »

If these are not buildings that are within the area, then this is very scary. I'm sorry but that is too dense to be a mere mirage, and detailed.
Report Spam   Logged
Twilight of the Gods
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2015, 01:33:53 am »

It is genuine. I knew at least one existed and this likely is another one. I had no idea they are that huge.
Report Spam   Logged
Shiloh

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2015, 01:44:30 am »

I've heard of floating cities up in polar regions from decades ago. Just a play on atmospheric conditions is what experts imply.
Report Spam   Logged
PrisonerX

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2015, 02:01:39 am »

This whole thing of the digital disinformation has been analyzed and discussed in previous occasions. Although to be honest, I dont think this idea of a extremely selective seach engine, and we all know that such enthusiasts can get .
Report Spam   Logged
Elements of the Eternal Soul
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2015, 02:03:51 am »

is this really Fata Morgana or we just have a glimpse to parallel world
Report Spam   Logged
Forms of Things Unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2015, 02:05:36 am »

Governments, governments with advanced technology, have been playing with holographic technology since the 1970's. If this is indeed "Fata Morgana", which I've seen, where is the real projected image? It must by definition be close by.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: