Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:15:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Madam Blavatsky was not a fraud

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madam Blavatsky was not a fraud  (Read 365 times)
Cat Goddess

« on: October 19, 2015, 12:56:12 am »

Madam Blavatsky was not a fraud, In my opinion as somebody who has studied occult and esoteric teachings from a young age the vast majority of what is presented in her books is a true reflection of the esoteric teachings.

I believe she was targeted by Freemasons because she spoke out about how modern "speculative" freemasonry was just dress up for adults, having lost the esoteric teachings the original operative masons once held.

Freemasons are like a pak of dogs or a beehive in that if you get on their wrong side they will swarm around you and do everything in their power (which is vast) to bring you down!

"There never was an Occult Society, however open and sincere, that has not felt the hand of the Jesuit trying to pull it down by every secret means ....
But all efforts of the greatest craft are doomed to failure on the day they are discovered.
And are those of Jesuitism, then, so much cleaner? “Our adversaries, numerous and formidable.” that sentence says all. Who these so formidable enemies are, is useless to inquire. They are the Roman Catholics, and some of the Reformed Presbyterians. To read what the two factions respectively write, we may well ask which adversary is the more afraid of the other. But, what shall it profit any one to organize against a fraternity that does not even dare to have a belief of its own for fear of giving offense? And pray, how, if Masonic oaths mean anything and Masonic penalties are regarded as more than burlesque, can any adversaries, numerous or few, feeble or strong, know what goes on inside the lodge, or penetrate beyond that “brother terrible, or the tiler, who guards, with a drawn sword, the portals of the lodge? Is, then, this “brother terrible” no more formidable than Offenbach’s General Boum, with his smoking pistol, jingling spurs, and towering panache? Of what use the millions of men that make up this great fraternity, the world over, if they cannot be so cemented together as to bid defiance to all adversaries? Can it be that the “mystic tie” is but a rope of sand, and Masonry but a toy to feed the vanity of a few leaders who rejoice in ribbons and regalia? Is its authority as false as its antiquity? It seems so, indeed; and yet, as “even the fleas have smaller fleas to bite ‘em,” there are Catholic alarmists, even here, who pretend to fear Masonry! "

Madam Blavatsky, Isis unveiled
Report Spam   Logged

CATS ARE MAGICAL - THE MORE YOU PET THEM THE LONGER YOU WILL LIVE!!!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Hermocrates

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 08:33:35 am »

You are a "cat on a hot tin roof," only that you are scorching your brain and not your paws. Madame Blavatszy was not a fraud? Ha Ha Ha!

Why do you wonder aimlessly?
The masons are your friends and partners in crime (evil). And so are the Christians, and all other religions that do not apply logic and reason, and truth; consistency.
There is no occult in Free Masonry? So why do you call them enemies? To be a mason is an esoteric commitment. Simple!

The occult (from the Latin word occultus "clandestine, hidden, secret") is "knowledge of the hidden". In common English usage, occult refers to "knowledge of the paranormal", as opposed to "knowledge of the measurable", usually referred to as science. The term is sometimes taken to mean knowledge that "is meant only for certain people" or that "must be kept hidden", but for most practicing occultists it is simply the study of a deeper spiritual reality that extends beyond pure reason and the physical sciences. The terms esoteric and arcane can also be used to describe the occult, in addition to their meanings unrelated to the supernatural.
It also describes a number of magical organizations or orders, the teachings and practices taught by them, and to a large body of current and historical literature and spiritual philosophy related to this subject.
Occultism is the study of occult practices, including (but not limited to) magic, alchemy, extra-sensory perception, astrology, spiritualism, religion, and divination. Interpretation of occultism and its concepts can be found in the belief structures of philosophies and religions such as Chaos magic, Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Theosophy, Wicca, Thelema and modern paganism

Freemasonry consists of fraternal organisations that trace their origins to the local fraternities of stonemasons, which from the end of the fourteenth century regulated the qualifications of stonemasons and their interaction with authorities and clients. The degrees of freemasonry retain the three grades of medieval craft guilds, those of Apprentice, Journeyman or fellow (now called Fellowcraft), and Master Mason. These are the degrees offered by Craft (or Blue Lodge) Freemasonry. Members of these organisations are known as Freemasons or Masons. There are additional degrees, which vary with locality and jurisdiction, and are usually administered by different bodies than the craft degrees.

The Masonic Square and Compasses symbol is a tool to deceive, wanting to make one believe that; it's measurable! It is science. Masons are not the "bricklayers" that construct buildings. They construct and hold up religious principles. Ask Dan Brown!

Listen to the idiot on this youtube.  A brainwashed ignoramus trying to spread his ignorance.

This will give you an idea of the ignorance that it takes to be a "devout" and brain washed Christian. What gullible idiots! Now I ask you, is it not total ignorance to believe that God, the omnipotent and omniscient Being that He is, would conjure up an enemy unto himself? If that were true, it would be calling God an idiot. God forbid! It is pure and simple blasphemy to even entertain such a silly idea. He calls magic evil, when God, the greatest Wizard of all time, created the universe and time out of NOTHING. Now, I ask, is that not the greatest magic, to pull the biggest rabbit ever (universe) out of a "hat," and there was not even a hat in the act? Or should I say that He is the hat, and pulled Himself out of nothing, from the nothing that existed before existence? What was there before the Nothing? God of course!

Was the heaven then or the world, whether called by this or by any other more appropriate name—assuming the name, I am asking a question which has to be asked at the beginning of an enquiry about anything—was the world, I say, always in existence and without beginning? or created, and had it a beginning? Created, I reply, being visible and tangible and having a body, and therefore sensible; and all sensible things are apprehended by opinion and sense and are in a process of creation and created. Now that which is created must, as we affirm, of necessity be created by a cause. But the father and maker of all this universe is past finding out; and even if we found him, to tell of him to all men would be impossible.

It is impossible to tell these kind of fools about the true nature of God, the Father and Maker of all this universe.

Report Spam   Logged
Cat Goddess

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 06:54:00 pm »

You are a "cat on a hot tin roof," only that you are scorching your brain and not your paws. Madame Blavatszy was not a fraud? Ha Ha Ha!

Why do you wonder aimlessly?

Jerk.
Report Spam   Logged

CATS ARE MAGICAL - THE MORE YOU PET THEM THE LONGER YOU WILL LIVE!!!
Hermocrates

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 09:55:08 am »

I was only petting you, so that I could live longer. But apparently I pulled your "tale" too hard. I guess next time, before attempting to make you purr, I see that I have to feed you first. But what? More Blavatsky nonsense? I'm a dog for truth.

Come and get it!

But apparently, the old saying has some validity; dogs and cats don't get along.
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 11:35:14 am »

What is a song that never ends? Love is that song. I have a dream of love for Atlantis, my Atlantis is Plato's, and not Blavatsky's nor other crackpots that are sane enough to be scheming and calculating enough to be wanting to make a living (money) off the "raping" and "distorting" of Plato's true Atlantis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJICrhJD4-M&index=108&list=PLdSMQMuTYK4A2e67n5JcmjQQODoRK4S-6

Anyone can hold on to their blankets for comfort and protection, and have their minds "numbed" by the spoonful of this kind of unpleasant, and poor tasting nonsense. You are free, by all means. But you, and all others feeding on Blavatsky must have taken a little "sugar" to make the pill go down. As it's the only way one can swallow the kind of crap that makes Blavatsky's Atlantis go down. Why it's not Atlantis at all, it simply.....Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRFHXMQP-QU&list=PLdSMQMuTYK4A2e67n5JcmjQQODoRK4S-6&index=111

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: