Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 07:21:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Playful spook said to haunt fancy dress shop

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playful spook said to haunt fancy dress shop  (Read 380 times)
Unholy Beast

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2015, 02:37:28 am »

I'd like to know where anyone mentioned this is a hoax. Could you please show me the evidence. All I see is a anecdotal account. I do know many business will use any method to propagate their profilt and it seems suspiciously coincidental that it happens around Halloween where awareness of the paranormal typically peaks. Maybe my definition of evidence is different to your. I could claim that I have 10,000,000 dollars but that doesn't mean it's true.
Report Spam   Logged
Medieval Knight

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2015, 02:40:07 am »

I sympathize (more than most in here) with your sentiment but anecdotal evidence is, at best, a very thin foundation for claims of the paranormal. Especially when those stories (claims) have been debunked in so many cases before. I come to this forum specifically because the general consensus here is "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". My world view absolutely allows for ghosts and other paranormal things to exist but it's rare that I come across anything very substantive to support it. Unlike some, I don't knee-jerk to the "hoax" assumption.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: