Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:51:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Girl 'possessed' after using Ouija board app

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl 'possessed' after using Ouija board app  (Read 505 times)
Golden Warrior
Superhero Member

« on: October 12, 2015, 01:27:40 am »

Girl 'possessed' after using Ouija board app
Posted on Sunday, 11 October, 2015

Some people consider Ouija boards dangerous. Image Credit: CC BY-SA 3.0 Seth A Thurston
The 18-year-old was allegedly possessed by an evil spirit after participating in a Ouija board session.
Patricia Quispe from Chosica in Peru's Lima province had been spending time with her friends when they decided to try their hand at communicating with spirits using a Ouija board mobile phone app.

Upon returning home however the girl started to feel unwell and her parents ended up having to phone for an ambulance when she started foaming at the mouth and convulsing on the floor.

Medics struggled to restrain her as she started screaming "666" and "let me go, let me go".

Witnesses claimed that the girl's voice had become much deeper than normal and that her personality had changed - factors leading to the suggestion that she had been possessed.

Critics on the other hand have argued that her symptoms were likely to be the result of either a medical condition or some form of hysteria brought about by the previous day's Ouija session.

The 18-year-old has since been admitted to a psychiatric ward for further evaluation.

http://www.news.com.au/world/south-america/girl-possessed-by-the-devil-after-using-ouija-board-mobile-phone-app-in-peru/story-fnh81jzo-1227560369820
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Golden Warrior
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 01:29:09 am »

Girl ‘possessed by the devil’ after using Ouija board mobile phone app in Peru
October 7, 201511:35am

Young girl believed to be possessed after playing Ouija board app
Michael MorrowNews Corp Australia Network

This is the shocking footage of a young girl who apparently became possessed by the devil after playing with a Ouija board using a mobile phone app.

Locals believe the young woman, identified as 18-year-old Patricia Quispe, from Chosica, in the Lima province of Peru, was possessed by evil spirits after using a mobile phone version of the board game.

According to friends, who spoke to local media, she’d been spending time with them at the weekend when they decided for a bit of fun to try and communicate with the spirit world.

After she went home, her parents noticed she seemed to be unwell and eventually called an ambulance when they saw her convulsing and foaming around the mouth.

Trying to find out if she had been taking drugs or eaten something strange, they contacted the friends who told them about the Ouija board.
Report Spam   Logged
Golden Warrior
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 01:30:00 am »

Hospital horror ... This young girl apparently became possessed by the devil after playing with a Ouija board using a mobile phone app. Picture: AustralscopeSource:australscope

In a video, medics can be seen trying to restrain the young girl who is convulsing violently and struggling as she shouts “666” followed by “let me go, let me go”.

In another segment she can be heard shouting: “Please give me my phone” and “Ma, these doctors don’t know what they’re doing, take me home.”

Those who witnessed the incident said they had no doubt that she had been possessed by satanic spirits, saying her personality had changed and she had started speaking in a different voice as she lost control of her body.

Medics confirmed that the young woman seemed to be extremely strong and it was difficult to control her.

They said that she had been committed to a psychiatric ward as they tried to find out more about what was causing her strange behaviour.

http://www.news.com.au/world/south-america/girl-possessed-by-the-devil-after-using-ouija-board-mobile-phone-app-in-peru/story-fnh81jzo-1227560369820
Report Spam   Logged
Seer of Dark Things
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 02:47:32 am »

Ouia is only a fun for little children. For summoning a spirit you need greater effort.
Report Spam   Logged
HawkLord

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 02:48:52 am »

Playing poker will bring out the beast in people if they're loosing money.
Report Spam   Logged
Heather Delaria
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 02:50:16 am »

Ouija boards rely on the ideomotor response to work so they dont actually contact anything, an app would be even worse at it. It is more than likely that she suffered from some form of self induced psychosis especially if there is a strong religious influence.
Report Spam   Logged

"An it harm none, do what ye will."
-the Wiccan Rede
Gremlin

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 02:52:24 am »

Which app is it? I'm still waiting for anyone to explain how to do that...
Report Spam   Logged

Vanlyssel
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2015, 02:53:44 am »

I am occasionally reminded of previously seemingly extraordinarily stable individuals completely "freaking-out" and temporarily ending up in a psyche ward after seeing their buddies head blown off. The stigma needs to leave that only "weenies" succumb to severe, albeit temporary psychosis. In some unfortunate cases the psychosis appears to be so severe that it becomes what one might regard as "treatable but permanent"
Report Spam   Logged
Demonxxx

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2015, 02:55:38 am »

ok yes it is possible to be possessed but only few occurrences will pop up now i days i also depends on the person. if they are weak minded then yes if not then no.
Report Spam   Logged
Equantez

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2015, 02:57:34 am »

I would agree that if there is one thing that its perfectly ok to end up a little messed up over, its watching people heads get blown off... However I would counter that here are some things that really shouldnt be giving anyone the heebie jeebies or the screaming willies and that is anything with the letters MB on the box.
Report Spam   Logged
Dark Goddess
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2015, 03:00:13 am »

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Alleged-possession-of-Peruvian-teen-tied-to-ouija-6564276.php Yeah, that's not demon possession...
Report Spam   Logged
Lady Death
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2015, 03:02:26 am »

Hmmm the ouija board, best comment on that subject i found in a 1960ties edition of "mad.magazine", went as i can recall somewhat like" thanks to the Hasbro toy company we can now purchase a cheap plastic board which will predict our future!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: