Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:27:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Woman tells dispatcher she saw Bigfoot with baby

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woman tells dispatcher she saw Bigfoot with baby  (Read 155 times)
Treppanierolumenarch

« on: September 28, 2015, 12:03:22 am »

Woman tells dispatcher she saw Bigfoot with baby
Updated: Monday, September 21 2015, 11:06 AM CDT
Woman tells dispatcher she saw Bigfoot with baby story image

Bedford Co., VA (WSET) - He's a legend.  Most say a myth.  People hunt for him on reality television.  But a woman in Virginia says her story is no joke.  She called the sheriff’s office about Bigfoot.

The woman told local television station WSET she recently moved to the area and does not want to get a reputation with her new neighbors. But she says she's sticking to her story about spotting Bigfoot.

She says her headlights hit something strange in the road.  This is part of her conversation with a dispatcher.

Caller: "I know this is going to sound crazy, but I went back and checked and there were prints, a Bigfoot with a baby."

Dispatcher: "There were what?"

Caller: "It was a Bigfoot with a baby."

After assuring the dispatcher she hadn't been drinking, the woman offered no explanation why she waited two days to call.  She says she went back in daylight.

Caller: "I did see some footprints and the stride was longer than anything I could make."

The woman says the creature's footprint was bigger than her two feet together, end to end.  She wears a size 8 shoe.  She says the creature was holding its baby the way a human would.

Caller: "The baby was looking right at me."

The woman told ABC 13 the baby looked just like Chewbacca from “Star Wars”.

Caller: "Have you ever gotten other reports like this?"

Dispatcher: "I've never had a call like this in my life."

The dispatcher told the woman he’s worked in dispatch 10 years.

A deputy checked out the area and didn't see anything.

The woman said she knows they were not bears.  We've got a call in to a state biologist to see if he can explain what she may have seen.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/woman-tells-dispatcher-she-saw-bigfoot-baby-16071.shtml#.VgiTrLWE0e5
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Xomon

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 01:44:07 am »

Sasquatch sightings in the north I can at least kind of understand. They probably saw a bear or something. But in Virginia? That seems like a massively unlikely thing to see. She also sounded totally off her rocker.
Report Spam   Logged
Iron Lotus

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 01:53:48 am »

There are a handful of sightings a year here in VA, there was one in the general area I live not a few months ago. They've supposedly been spotted up and down the Appalachian Mountains. Oh, most definitely. There's a very large, very hairy man who lives right down the road from me who I could mistake for a Bigfoot under the right conditions, not to mention the more reclusive types who live further out in the woods. That being said, there are quite a few remote patches of thickly forested mountain out here that don't get a lot of traffic, motorized or foot. If there is anything out there, there are a lot of areas to hide in.
Report Spam   Logged
Okane

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 01:57:46 am »

I've seen my fair share of odd folk (the human kind) when camping in rural VA. Its an honest mistake.
Report Spam   Logged
DieChecker

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 01:59:35 am »

It probably was exactly what it looked like... A Chewbacca costume. Sakari.... You didn't happen to visit Virginia lately did you?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: